ANGEL & DEVIL DEBATE

/ Monday, June 06, 2005 /
Alrighty I have got more time to blog now. Till now, I still cannot believe my timetable could actually be so relaxed.

Angel: Choi choi Sandy, go touch wood!

Devil: Come on, be like an angel will ya? Stop speaking like those superstitious orbiang Chinese! We should be happy for Sandy, she can procrastinate all she wants now!

Angel: Shut up stupid devil! Argh, sharks. I'm scolding again. You're right, I'm not doing my part as an angel. But still, Sandy MUST NOT procrastinate even if she has lesser school days! She should start off with her portfolio project now!

Devil: Hello. Am I hearing right? Portforlio? She has not even spent a proper semestral break and you're asking her to do her bloody portforlio project which she has like, another half year's time to do? Relak la.

Angel: Did not know you are so racial harmony. What's up with the 'orbiang' and 'Relak'? Please. It is conventional and relax respectively. And please again, stop doing more harm to Sandy. She has deproved from her marvellous first year in NYP.

Devil: HA HA HA. This is so funny. I am so flattered. Did you just BEG me? I thought I just heard 'PLEASE' twice. Well, you really don't need to you know. I am a true Singaporean devil and you, a Singaporean angel. Stop correcting my Singlish, we should be proud that we have our very own language! And stop maligning me of harming her. Yes, you are right, she has deproved, as if this tells it all. She has just begun to learn new web languages and it takes time to climb up don't you know that?

Angel: Time? Where does it come from? From the periods when she has no lesson of course! Since you know it takes time for her to improve, why are you still encouraging her to 'relak la' ? Oh gosh, I've just asked a stupid question. You are the devil, and devils are suppose to inculcate evil thoughts as the humans proclaim. Sandy, he is d- evil, the evil that is, so stop listening to him. I believe you are a smart girl to know who is right and wrong.

Devil: Fuck you! Quit talking like you are her mother, bitch! You are so stupidly naive to interprete my name according to the stupid human's rubbish thinkings. They cannot even unify themselves and come out with who is THE only ultimate god, and you still think they are good enough to proclaim what DEVIL actually means?! Stupid. By the way, that was not at all clever for separating my D from my EVIL. Act clever. Pui.

Angel: So, did you think by scolding the F word makes you cool? That was 'pui' too! No matter what, Sandy, just start off with practising your graphic skills first. Make use of your talent and inject new styles to the graphics.

Devil: No Sandy, just rest for this period first. You have been rushing assignments last semester, treat this precious time as a reward, or you will never have the chance to rest again. Go read blogs or surf net. You need to accumulate more energy for assignments that are coming up.

And they go on and on, repeating the cycle non-stop. It is interesting that they actually spent time to argue about this time thing when the time has already been wasted on arguing, or maybe, on coming out with this entry too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger