EMAILS COULD BE FATAL

/ Saturday, June 11, 2005 /
Firstly, let me reply to my fellow excited friends who responded to that stupid dream entry.

catherine : Hahaha. Yeah. I am still waiting for you all to dream of such things and post in your blogs leh. Keep the ball rolling man.

Yoz : Darius gives me the feeling he treats NYP com lab as his 2nd home. Just look at the number of things around his computer at the FYPJ room. Check out the little cupboard underneath his desk. It is a FWAH(!) lor. I am waiting to see his beanie couch or something like that soon.

Yu Ling : Hahaha. Yahor. But then say first time still funny, 2nd time cannot make it already leh. You never say earlier. Like that I don't post ma. Yup I can answer you now, Darius has read that entry and his reaction was, he laughed in astonishment, and all wide-eyed.

dah : Yala, so paiseh know. I typed halfway your Sabby baby appeared in front of me. Like I've really done something wrong to her that kind of feeling leh. Then hor, yalor, why didnt I think that in the dream you were just giving me a friendly supportive hug, why must I think until so adulterous right. Paiseh paiseh.

s.o.o.t : Aiya, ok only la, where got nice haha. Also not Keanu Reeves...

princessyoppy : Hey you are so logical I think you are almost right about it! So Sab, it is not my fault that Darius appeared hor, listen to Yvonne man. Shit, I am facing Quah this semester for Advance Web!!! *Don't wanna close my eyes...I don't wanna fall asleep, I don't miss you Quah...and I don't wanna dream a thing...~~~

armstrong : Hmm. Which part of it did I not state it was all a dream? Title? No? Insects are insensitive? Are you sure?! Final answer?!



Ok, stupid dream aside.

Our lecturer, Mr Stephen Choong, is a steady dude and also a pro in this program, Macromedia Director. He is very to the power of 12,684,615,264 patient with us while imparting us the scripting skills and knowledge of Director.

To all layman reading this entry, Macromedia Director is not a program for film directors, and the scripts are not film scripts. Bah! Give up. I wonder how Mr. Choong feels whenever new students, like I once was, start learning from scratch from him. It was totally blur for me when I was having my first lesson with him. I was like thinking,

"Authoring means writing a story. Director program has cast members, scripts, movie scripts... So so so... it must be something to do with script writing for films! What? Why am I learning this?!"

That was THE innocent side of me by the way. *blush*

And so, what I wanted to say is, Mr. Choong is really super cool and steady and will never lose his temper at all. If you are thinking we will or has already climbed over his head, NOPE. He managed to earn our due respect and we believe in him that he will always think and act for our goodwill. He is best contacted through email. The tone of all his emails I have received are quite formal and is the way it should be for a lecturer to talk to his students.

Recently my classmates and I have received an email from him regarding competitions. I read it with great regards and respect word by word from the top to the, *gulp* bottom, HEY! Who typed that last sentence man!

"...Check to be sure that the works are copyright free. Your application forms will need to be signed and stamped by the school to endorse that you are still a student of NYP. Some works may get application fee sponsorship. For works that do not get included for application fee sponsorship, you can still submit it yourselves.
GOLD! get GOLD! " - Mr. Stephen Choong.



Then the next day, or whatever day if I'm wrong, I checked my email again and saw this:



"Sir, that was funny! Didn't know scriptors have a sense of humour..muhahaha
GO SIR GO!!
LOL" - Catherine, replying to Mr. Choong's email.



What?! Has Catherine really stressed her mind out at her Mediacorp attachment? Will Mr. Choong understand what 'LOL' means? I bet, guarantee plus chop plus tattoo, he will just read her reply, smile, and delete straight away.



"ya ya..
I was told that my jokes are of the "dry" type.
I wouldn't know what "wet" jokes are :-b " - Mr. Choong, replying to Catherine's reply.



HUH?! YA YA?!



*gulp gulp gulp*







:-b ?!!!



My jaw just dropped onto the floor and the impact was so great it made a hole through the floor and continued dropping to the floor under my floor and the impact was still great it continued making holes on all the floors below my floor while dropping before reaching the ground floor, which I believe there is a big crack on it.

B1, are you thinking what I am thinking? There is still definitely a bit of generation gap between Mr. Choong and us. Who else still put a nose in smilies tag nowadays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger