I AM ALSO A MONSTER IN DISGUISE

/ Monday, June 13, 2005 /
sabbieo: Keanu Reeves, come come let mummy hug hug... *hugz* *screams!!!* Hahaha. You so magnanimous to let me hug your bf sia! But too bad, keep him to yourself! Bleah~ Btw, I link you ok! OK, linked!

Jiayi: Yup. I hereby grant only Jiayi the permission to take my media player codes. *Act like everybody doesn't know how to embed media player*

catherine: I also couldnt remember that stupid dream at first. In the end, i piece slowly part by part and managed to come out with this vague one lor. Actually I had many dreams of this kind before but I couldn't tell who were the male leads. Anyway, I've got an answer to why Stephen Choong's jokes are DRY. Just count the number of *gulp* I've taken while reading his emails.

Yoz: Thanks for reinforcing my point in a scriptor's point of view. Thanks for reinforcing the fact that you are an experienced scriptor! Salute!

Yu Ling: You mean that "GOLD! get GOLD!" was not funny after a whole passage of formal English? Maybe it was not really like what Catherine said, he has a sense of humor. I think it is more of his unpredictable behaviours and actions.

esme: CHOONG CHOONG?!! Your pet ah! You look more like a pet yourself! haha. SMS somemore wor... Which stage are the two of you at now?!

catherine: If Choong has a blog, it will be like this. Wahaha don't mention it, no publication fees needed.

armstrong: Hmm. Then I think mosquitoes are not insects because I just cannot even touch them and they fly away already.

oLc: Yup. Try your best. You can do it.

armstrong: Dreams are always opposites for me. Touch wood.



Saw Sabby's entry:

"to wake up every day and look at myself in the mirror is not an easy task. i'll look like some alien that crawled out of a swamp. then i have to clean myself up to look barely decent and presentable to the public. only that deep down inside, i know that i'll always be that awful monster deep inside."

I could not agree more. Can anybody teach me how to wake up to tomorrow with the same look I have conscientiously maintained throughout yesterday? If not, I will make do with waking up to find myself looking slimmer, just teach me how. I'm really willing to learn.

In fact, I also hate going to salons with anybody except my close ones. I panic the moment my hairdresser says, 'I'll wash your hair now' when there is a cute guy around. Sabby, do not be upset. You, and all the girls reading this now, will definitely be more relieved to know that there is another awful monster in disguise!

Warning: People with weak hearts, the aged or children should close this window now. We are not liable for the consequences caused as we have warned you already.












Rebonding Step 1:
Softening the hair.


FREAK!!!
*Throws anything throwable at the screen*
*Takes nearby paper cover the face*
*Scrolls down quickly*






Chemical washed off.


*Shocks*
*Throws the throwable things I've thrown just now at the screen again*
*Takes the paper I've used just now to cover the screen again*
*Scrolls down quickly again*






Rebonding Step 2:
Ironing the hair with hair iron.

I did not take any picture for this step. There were two hairdressers ironing my hair together. Made me feel like a superstar. *Shuang*






Rebonding Step 3:
Let the chemical fix the straightness of the hair strands permanently.


*More accurate at throwing on the face*
*Faster in grabbing the paper to cover the face*
*Cursor is already on the scroll bar, scrolls down quicker than ever*






Chemical washed off again and act cute buay cute.


*Vomits on the keyboard*
*Struggles to scroll down because too weak after vomiting.*






Treatment after rebonding.


That is my kind friend behind reading Her World while accompanying me throughout the whole five and a half hours. He is Davian, my ex-boyfriend. 22 years old and very available. Contact me if you are interested. If you know my Friendster, check him out by the name of Davian.

wOops! *Vomits again after shifting focus from Davian to the freak*
*Scrolls down with wobbly hands on the mouse*








And, TA DA!


Rebonded hair!!!

*Wide eye* Freak in disguise! WOW. What a great difference isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger