MY NAPFA HISTORY

/ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 /
6 New Chinese 120 secs MVs in Now Playing!

Watch how the prettier-&-prettier Jolin twists and bends her minute waist in the default song, Zheng Yi Zhi Yan Bi Yi Zhi Yan. Check out her self-created different images in Du Zhan Shen Hua.

CHIO AH!

As for Michelle & Vicky, I do not really like them, but I find their Guo Du Shi Qi 's tune is nice enough to take a precious limited space in my player. If you are a chinese-entertainment person you might have noticed they are nearly anorexic. Their heads are okay, but their bods...
*shakes head, shakes index finger*



Yesterday when I was tidying my pig sty, I wanted to dig out and file all my important documents like certificates and testimonials neatly into a file. Then I saw something that left me in great guilt.

I hereby swear other than adding those exclamation marks and stuff, I did not alter anything on the following images! If I did, I will get +GOLD+ for my upcoming NAPFA test!!!







My Secondary 4 NAPFA was an awing +GOLD+!!!

Argh. I totally forgot I got +GOLD+ when I was still a 154 cm little girl in 1999, maybe because it was totally not a problem for me to get +GOLD+ then that I did not print it in my mind.



And I got +GOLD+ with these results:



I also totally forgot my personal highest record for IFAH/Pull-Up was 46 instead of the JC record, 32.







!!! *Throws mouse onto the screen*

Sit-and-Reach has always been a chicky's feet for me. This is destined ever since my legs were born to be extraordinary shorter than average girls' legs. Boohoohoo.



Then I found this:


My JC2 NAPFA was a SILVER.

This, I remember very clearly. I was very very very proud of it in fact.

What? Look down on SILVER ah? SILVER, don't be sad. They don't appreciate you I appreciate you. *smooch smooch*

I remember this NAPFA very clearly because firstly, STUPID NAPFA CERTIFICATE PERSONNELS BLOODY TYPED MY FONG AS FOONG!!! Secondly, I thought my body was failing me when I took the test, who knows I could still get a SILVER! Pat my back pls.



Thirdly, and the most importantly, *drum roll*


I set the first Pioneer Junior College IFAH/Pull-Up record with 32 pull-ups!



And these are the overall results:



Do I still need to explain? I think I should, because just 1 more farking point I could have gotten my beloved +GOLD+ again! Grrr. To think I still ran so shuttle-ly fast for that Shuttle Run, I mean, I have improved my Shuttle Run! To think I still bully my poor tummy and did an unbelievable(for my case) 44 Sit-Ups.






After graduating from PJC in 2001, I have never, ever, ver, er, r, exercised again. Now you know why I swore earlier if I altered anything on the certs I will get +GOLD+ already?
Because, 2005 - 2001 = 4 years = Sandy is going to fail the upcoming NAPFA test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger