Happy ♥ Mother's ♥ Day 2008!

/ Sunday, May 11, 2008 /
Treated my whole family to Swenson's, IMM, today!


My super bubbly Popo (My mum's mother), Mama (that's what I call my mum) & Me!

Sigh, here's the only place I dare to say this in exclamationsss:
(♥) THEM LAR!!!




My Papa (that's what I call my dad), my bro (youngest of us) and my sis.

Ok, though they're not the leads today, I (♥) them as well to prevent politics.

Not going to say anymore mushy things already. They should know how I feel towards them themselves.

Thanks to whoever for blessing me with such a family, esp my mama!

Argh ok I'd better stop.

Argh.

*Cry!*

2 comments:

{ Lionel Low } on: 5/12/2008 6:57 PM said...

Your popo KAWAII ne! :D

And I can really see where you got your cheeks from lor. *hiakz*

And... haha... Why is your brother so skinny de??? Sitting beside your dad, like erhm~ he ate all his share. :P

But niceee~~~ can finally put a face to everyone in your family~ :D

Anonymous on: 5/13/2008 7:13 PM said...

my popo really is -_-" one lor wahaha. a whole lot of story to tell about her just on this mother's day alone. maybe i'll write a new post.

my brother since young dun like to eat de, my parents always worry about his diet de. tts y now so skinny. my dad is garbage bin la wahaha. he always clear the leftover food after we all have enough of our share. hmm quite unhealthy oso but nvm la, happy can already.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger