Happy Birthday, iPhone 3G!

/ Tuesday, June 10, 2008 /


View its specifications here.

Thanks to Sam for being the ultimate Apple fan that I'm in the loop of iPhone's latest updates muahaha.

I'll definitely be getting the WHITE SOAP (that's what I call it since the added curves at the corners are really quite a big spoiler). I'm glad that the matt (aluminium?) back cover of the first iPhone isn't brought over to this version though muahaha.

Singtel will be the only operator selling it in Singapore. This is so selfish of them, therefore, I'll not patronise Singtel and get it through other means!






By the way, LV has already released a 3rd design for iPhone's case.



iPhone 3G 16gb: USD 299
LV iPhone case: USD 285

the pride: priceless.

*stroking hard the heads of iPhone engineers & designers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger