I'm Performing?!

/ Friday, June 13, 2008 /
Just last week, My ex ex boss invited me to sing with him (a seasoned singer at live cafes) @ Music Dreamer Live Cafe, Marina Sq. And I agreed to grab this precious chance! Wahaha. But it turned out such that he just sat there and talk, and pushed me to sing with his partner. Well, his partner is a really pro singer too! So, no complaints!

Edit: This sacred night happened yesterday.

Me & Wei Yang - 爱和承诺
The mic of this camera was accidentally covered, thus the muffled audio at 2nd half of the vid. sigh.





Me & Wei Yang - 关怀方式





Wahahahaha malu alot of times but I love the sound system!!!!!!!

And, I'm not a singer there! Totally not up to the standard yet!

Booooo!

Edit edit: Hehe must add all these edits, thanks to Tak Yee, Arul & Bok for going with me yesterday. At first I was not confident enough to allow anybody to come along, but they were really sincere in supporting and kept reminding me to tell them the day to come. BIG THANK YOU AGAIN!

7 comments:

{ Tweety } on: 6/13/2008 3:56 PM said...

you sing so nice le...
awesome can
Go Sandy Go....

{ Arul } on: 6/13/2008 4:01 PM said...

iclap iclap

can we also have the other one please??


zshuang zshuang

Anonymous on: 6/13/2008 4:01 PM said...

From Gtalk:
Arul: wahahahahahaa
she put 'le'
'can'

And then I saw arul laughing without sound wahahaha.

Thanks tweety!!! You're so nice cannnn!

{ Hacksan Sam } on: 6/13/2008 5:50 PM said...

*APPLAUDS* hey! got standard leh =)
jiayou Jiayou!

{ Lionel Low } on: 6/14/2008 12:45 AM said...

Very niceeeeeeeee~~~~!!!! :D

But a bit sad kena left out of the loop~ Boooo~~ Never tell meeee! Got next time must tell me to go too k? Go support support! *glee*

Hope many many people come here to watch and listen and some major record company come listen and sign you up! w00t! :D

Anonymous on: 6/14/2008 11:26 PM said...

wahahaha... i was there to listen live oh... shy shy... keke... sandy see so many ppl say nice... go audition la... got your boss to support you... wo hui go there support you de ohhhh... GO GO BROTHER... GO GO SISTER!!!

Anonymous on: 6/16/2008 11:04 AM said...

Sam:
Xie xie ni la!

Lionel:
Aiya I thought I have explained quite clearly in this post,

"At first I was not confident enough to allow anybody to come along,..."

That's why I didn't tell ma. LET ME TRAIN MYSELF FIRST. I will announce on blog if I ever 'perform' again. By then, I'll only worry nobody comes after I announced wahaha.

Chubby:
Eee I don't want to go audition. You should go but you also didn't go! Still go go brother go go sister here.

GO GO TAK YEE la!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger