Sandeestar Bling Bling Favicon

/ Wednesday, June 18, 2008 /
I thought I should change my old, unsightly favicon before I critic too much on Google's recent one!

And, so I did. Check your address bar!

This new one, gold studded diamond with that Sandeestar bling, I totally love it! No more unsightly white border and it sits super beautifully on the glowing favicon area in the new Firefox 3!


Google oh Google... Do you need my help at all??? Wahahahaha.

Nonetheless, their OTHER submissions I thought, were better than the final one!


Submissions


Final Google favicon family

2 comments:

{ Arul } on: 6/19/2008 12:59 AM said...

its sooo shiny tat my O_O eyes become -_- when i stare at it!

{ Hacksan Sam } on: 6/19/2008 2:26 AM said...

That's the first thing I saw when I visit the page and before i know it, u're writing about it alr =P

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger