NOW...

/ Thursday, March 30, 2006 /


OUR FUSION WEBSITE IS UP!!!



"Dear Cohort, I am proud to announce the Fusion 2006 Website has been up loaded and you may view it on http://www.fusion.nyp.edu.sg. I get good feedback from many colleagues. Thanks to the group of people involved to make this website successful."
- Ms Wendy (CC)



SOBZ... I am glad everyone likes it.

Thank you my Fusion06 teammates...
Thank you for those who have helped...



Please support us at our graduation show.



WE ARE REALLY GRADUATING ALREADY!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

2 comments:

Anonymous on: 3/31/2006 12:38 PM said...

wahhahahahaha.... welcome sandy!!! wahahahahahha.... really must thank my groupmates sia...!!! SO THANKS SANDY! VALENCIS! ESME! AND GARETH! everytime i see the fusion website i'm so touched.... cannot make it man! sob... I believe our efforts didn't go wasted..... I learnt quite a lot during this fusion lo..... SOB... TOUCHED!

and thanks for all who has helped!

{ oLc } on: 4/04/2006 12:42 AM said...

wah also thanks me i got giv u all support by go fypj room ask u all eat breakfast! yeah giv myself a pat on the shoulder!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger