MONEY AINT EASY TO EARN

/ Thursday, June 08, 2006 /
A quick explanation on why I haven't been updating on my life ever since I started work less than a month ago.






THIS IS MY LIFE.






The above are just some 60% of the actual workload the past month. The other 40% is technical. The projects included web design & implementation, flash application, greeting cards, calendar, email, etc. I stayed up quite a handful of nights to rush for deadlines which are lined up with average like 2 days in between.

I got a feeling I'm being exploited. Am I?

1 comments:

Anonymous on: 6/12/2006 6:24 PM said...

NICE! all i can say is NICE! wahahaha, but it's good to have so many quality works in portfolio man! so your hardward has paid off!!! somemore got money to earn, wahahahahaha!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger