Books Are Magical

/ Saturday, December 09, 2006 /
That day at Paragon's M1 I felt some magic power casting all over me.

So I turned and saw...





HAR!!!



*zoom in*





ISN'T THIS...!














.
..
...
....
.....








...



M1 win..
They got fairies flying around their book.
I should have put my Thumbelina hopping around the furry book.

Anyway this concept is so cliched.
BLEHHHHHHHH HEN TAO YAN.




Oink oink don't angry see my nosee so cute so pinchable.





It was the cows who sacrificed to cheer me in the end. Hais.



Anyway, Christmas is such a fun festival even my blog feel so christmasy with all the pics of..



of..



of..



PIKACHU & FRIENDS~!!!

Soooo Cuteeeeee...





5 comments:

Anonymous on: 12/12/2006 10:13 AM said...

Haha.. Seeing that concept hor... really lor. Like sama sama. Think they saw your website first, that's why... =P

I was still wondering whats KNN, then it finally struck me. Decent way of putting hor.

Like the overall feel though, very starry. =)

{ Arul } on: 12/12/2006 2:51 PM said...

hmm,
I was thinking, 'uh uh, i need to learn singlish, i dont understand many of those words', and after Lion's comment of him not being able to understand KNN, I'm relieved a bit. Am not the only one :P

I like the last pic of "PIKACHU & FRIENDS" in particular - really cute!

Anonymous on: 12/14/2006 10:08 AM said...

Lionel: Very starry AH! YAY! I LOVE STARS. Nods. You sure you so decent need take so long to think KNN anot.

Arul: He fake one la. Where will have guys who go army before dunno KNN. Ya the last pic is Torchic from Pokemon hehe so cuteeeeee and innocent. There look so huggable u noe.

Anonymous on: 12/17/2006 12:38 AM said...

dear dear.. i want snugbull.. =(

Anonymous on: 1/01/2007 4:22 AM said...

Ermz... Really!! I meant it leh... I was really thinking what is KNN. But oh well, don't believe me don't believe me lor. =P

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger