VelvetPuffin Kicks Off "Invite-A-Friend" Program

/ Wednesday, August 08, 2007 /
Hey friends/Acquaintances/Parked Nicknames in my MSN List or yahoo email contact list,

I have sent invitations out to around 80 online buds. So those who just X-ed my window or deleted my invitation email, you may have either thought that it's a VIRUS link OR you just couldn't care too much about it.

I would do so too if I were you!

WTF is VelvetPuffin right?





You have no idea, totally no idea, how much you have lost when you deleted my email or closed my msn window:

  • UNLIMITED SHARING/STORAGE of your favorite VIDEOS with your contacts

  • UNLIMITED SHARING/STORAGE of your PHOTOS with your contacts

  • UNLIMITED SHARING/STORAGE of your BLOG POSTS with your contacts

  • CHATTING with MSN, GTALK, YAHOO, AOL, ICQ, MYSPACE contacts all in one application

  • LIVE POLLING. Who's the cutest in sch???

  • SEARCH YOUTUBE and KEEP YOUR FAVORITE VIDEOS

  • BE ALERTED whenever your contacts updates their whatevers. Yalar, I mean videos, photos, blog, online offline.. oh man do I have to repeat all, so many features man.

  • CONNECT WHEREVER THERE'S INTERNET. Yes. Not even a bit less on your 3G mobile phone.

  • FREE. ITS ALL FREEEEEEEE!


This is what I call, WTF.



Go or not to go, it's really your decision no one's forcing~
www.velvetpuffin.com



P.S. This could be the most number of edits I've ever done to any post. Wouldn't wanna tell you any lesser than what VelvetPuffin could do. Did I mention it's the first Singapore-created/based social networking?


2 comments:

{ Arul } on: 8/11/2007 3:29 AM said...

wah wah!
hair stand one!!

Am gonna hook this post to my blog!

Anonymous on: 8/11/2007 9:38 AM said...

wahahahaha have you hooked yet?

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger