JOLIN~ JOLIN~ JOLIN~

/ Friday, May 12, 2006 /
My appetite has increased so much lately I think my boss gotta buy me another chair for me to sit in next week. I AM SO FAT!!!!!!!!!! But I still want to eat. BUT I AM BLOODY FAT ALREADY. But I really want to eat lehh. Sigh, is this a sign of the I Am Starting Work Next Monday Syndrome, or is it the I Am Too Free Disease I wonder.

Anyways Jolin's new album, 舞娘, is very the good ah! Out of the 11 songs, I like 9 of them okay! The two songs that I may delete in a while are 离人节 and 最终话. Ok lar, the 离人节 is okay actually after hearing quite a number of times, ok only. The 最终话 I totally CANNOT like though I tried to. Other songs like those in my blog's previous entries are kickass nice! Wahaha, thanks Keetmun for the 'kickass' title which I truly don't deserve as compared to Weili's.

And wassup! Jolin wins THE STYLE AWARD at MTV ASIA AWARDS 2006, below are her happenings at the event. Her thank you speech and performance to the multi-racial audience below the stage... Impressive, but her dance is a bit cholor please don't mind okay.



















Woah. Phew. Why her legs, er, open so widely. Ok niamind that's all for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger