NEXT STOP...

/ Wednesday, May 03, 2006 /
Fusion 06 has successfully put a full stop to my life in NYP last weekend. First of all, I would like to thank my parents for all the help and support either financially or spiritually. Especially my mother...


The BOOT and My MOTHER.

She did not only came out with the money to buy my barang barangsss, she also helped me sewed the white fur onto my boots, and SHE WAS STILL IN HER FACTORY UNIFORM!!! Sigh... Give her a break man.

During a low period just before Fusion, I would like to thank Tak Yee, Jiayi, OLC, Valencis for their spiritual support. Thanks to the power of millions. It is always through these kinda incidents that you get to see the true colors of people around you.



Things happened so quickly and I am now proceeding to another phase of my life. To think that 4 years ago, I was still considering EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION DIPLOMA COURSE!

I was teaching at Bt Panjang's PAP kindergarten then they wanna send me to Ngee Ann Poly for this course's night classes you see. Who knows, I made a decision in a snap of the fingers at the very last minute. That is, enrolling for DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGN DIPLOMA COURSE around that year's May or June I forgot. Thus becoming what I am now, a qualified media designer waiting to start work on the 15th of May 2006.



Did I regret?

Of course not man. I did not know what I want in the past, I thought nothing else interests me except kids. After flopping my 'A' Levels at the age of 18 in year 2001, I knew I needed some time to think through. Being around the kids for 1 and a half years was this great period for decision making. At the same time, I enjoyed all the fun with these little Mama-I-am-4-year-old things.




Look at their little hungry faces oh my god so the cuteeee. Then I look so stern hor wahaha cannot let them climb over my head so must act.




WAHAHA DON'T I LOOK JUST LIKE A TEACHER!



Sigh. I miss them, miss them calling me...



"Teacher Sandy, I want to go toilet!"

"Okay go."

"Teacher Sandy..."

"What?"

"Come with me can?"

"For what? Go yourself lar!"

"I don't know how..." ***starts to cry***

"Okok, argh."

"Ok, take off your pants/underwear, squat there. Finish already come back to class hor."

*CRY DAMN LOUD* "TEACHER SANDY~~!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Wait for me.. sob sob.."

"HARRR, WHY?"

***Kept quiet and stare blankly at me***

"Ok lar, faster ah!"

***2 minutes passed...***

"OEI ARE YOU DONE OR NOT!"

"Ya."

"HAR THEN WHY R U STILL SQUATING THERE?! CLEAN AND COME OUT LAR!"

***Panic and cry again*** "I dunno how to clean...."

"HAR!!!" ***I faint can***

***I took the hose and aimed at the kid's backside*** "Use your hand clean your backside while I spray."

***STUN AND CRY*** "I DON'T WANT~!!!"

"WHAT YOU DON'T WANT! FASTER CLEAN OR ELSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ALREADY!"

Miserably sobbing all the way, the kid reluctantly made his first debut in CLEANING HIS OWN BACKSIDE. I couldn't tolerate anymore I just laughed out while looking at him clean. Wahahahahaha so funny. I love torturing kids by forcing them to do things that they're scared of. They look so cute man. I think I'm a freak or something wahaha.

They should all be 8 years old now. Primary 2 already man. Sigh.. SO FAST!

Why do we have to grow.. I am already an adult, a working adult who's gonna help support my family. As much as I am unwilling to let go of my student life, I am excited to receive my upcoming experiences as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous on: 5/07/2006 1:44 AM said...

WAHAHAHA...!!!! the kids very cute le... and you really look like a teacher! abit stun me! anyway... WELCOME!!!!!!! welcome for your million thanks!!! And i want to thank you a billion, for being such a nice friend through this 3 years! luckily you last min come dmd! if not i think i will be very sian in poly... and luckily because both of us met...eventually we met olc and jiayi too.. and alot more in IM and DMD, and even ID!!!! wa... i suddenly realise i got alot of friends in poly! wahahahaa..... aiyo... so much to say but zheng shi yi yuan nang jing!!!!!

Aiya... I just want to say that.... I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!! sob sob~~

Anonymous on: 5/08/2006 11:15 PM said...

wah not i want to say. u sound like a teacher with no ai xin!
ke lian de boi boi. sayang.

ANY WAY!
GONG XI ni for graduating. very fast we will all be working adults le.SO SAD. But fear not!
i noe we will meet up for overnite ktv and turn into sehing zombies together. *vomit

hao la. !
i will hen xiang ni de!

Anonymous on: 5/10/2006 12:47 AM said...

chubby: SO THE GAN DONG!

roundbun: BLEAHH..

Anonymous on: 5/10/2006 9:12 PM said...

wa.... got gan dong du issit...! not bad....give myself a clap.

CLAP!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger