Updates - All Combined Since Jan 07

/ Wednesday, April 18, 2007 /

Hello everybody, don't stare at my pale face, I have just woken up from a nap after watching so many trailers at The Cathay. Who says working is tiring, I get to watch trailers and sleep during official working hours can.




Ok la no la, I was actually waiting for my all-time-favorite printing uncle to finish printing 55 booklets of my work. Total amounted to $400. I'm always giving him all the big projects thanks to my boss.





Yeah this super big poster was also one of the jobs I gave that uncle. It costs near $200. The macho guy sitting there is my senior designer, the creator of this poster. But the logo icon was done by me can hehehe.

Anyway, my rest time reduced a lot this year. My beauty sleep needs at least 8 hours but I am only resting for less than 7 hours, sometimes 5. Not to mention, I have also spent the longest period, 30 hours without sleep, in office from my personal records. Proud of myself! But NO BOSS, I don't wanna break this record hehe am satisfied with it already.



I guess tireness did not show only on my pale face.






That egoistic alien emoticon from MSN attacked my flowchart one fine day!

















































Maybe I should really take any littlest chance to rest.




WA uncle auntie! Where can I buy these stools! My bums not as big as yours which can farking block the whole door so hor, got smaller stool or not???







Luckily, I still managed to spend a fun Chinese New PIG Year on Feb. Though not much pictures.




Two PIGs - Me and my grandmother =)




Me and my sisters visited each other's family too.




Jiayi, Tak Yee and Jiayi's dog.




猪朋狗友 aka pig dog buddies - Me with Jiayi's dog




Nevertheless, even though we were and are busy with our own working lives, we still conscientiously made efforts to meet up for KTV SESSIONS!




Jiayi was bored with Tak Yee singing so started some self-appreciation session.




OLC the 膀胱男孩 aka the bladder boy




OLC the 阳光男孩 aka the sunny boy







Recently some little thing brightened my life...











Credits to Arul for this picture























Hehehe Dumboling is just another silly boy among my many babiesss.
*PINCH PINCHHHHHH*



Ok stay tuned for Jolin's concert post coming soon. Not much pictures but still,

JOLIN ROCKZ!!!












Before I go, please look at me one more time.



WAHAHA.

2 comments:

{ Lionel Low } on: 4/19/2007 11:33 AM said...

I enjoyed the mini-series with dumboling the best. :D

Shi cute de lor. *hee*

One other thought though. HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT MSN ALIEN "ATTACK" YOUR FLOWCHART!!!!????

:D

{ Unknown } on: 4/26/2007 5:44 PM said...

Er. Obviously is ctrl c ctrl v thingy.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger