I AM BACK!

/ Friday, October 19, 2007 /
I can't find words to describe my love for taipei already.

Definitely a detailed writeup coming up later that I aim to make those who wanted to go taipei regret for not going. Watch out.

Especially October, their autumn-going-winter period = BEST TIME TO SHOP AND EAT.

The feeling is like, if I ever come to Singapore as a tourist, I will not come back again, if I can choose not to come back from Taipei, I may stay there forever.

Totally am not worried about the China-Taiwan issue wahaha.



While I'm at Taipei, Jolin had to be at London attending Australian diva Kylie Minogue's documentary, "White Diamond" premiere gala. Irritating man.

But I found out today that both of them have sung a duet, 'In My Arms', which is to be included in the asian version of Kylie's new album, 'X'. Can't wait for the music video of these two babes exchanging sexy moves already, let the picture below aid you in your imagination.



Now, continue to let Kylie's orginal version of 'In My Arms' spice up your thoughts.





"Kylie Minogue 唱得好好,我的好胜心战胜压力,想出以3种发声方式录音" Jolin said.

3 types of vocal cannnnnnnn. Good marketing technique makes me feel its immense suspense right now.



Furthermore, it is breast cancer month now. It is so apt that Kylie, as a patient who has battled breast cancer, release her album at this period.

"我一直看着Kylie Minogue 对抗乳癌,她是非常坚强的现代女性,令我感到佩服,是我心目中的女神。" Jolin said.

May all ladies and gentlemen be healthy and strong-willed to fight whatever bad things that come along.






The first night I spent in Taipei Fullerton Hotel, Jay Chou welcomed me.

On TV that is. His new song, 牛仔很忙 aka Cowboy on the Run, has released the music video on that particular night.


4.5/5 Sandeestars!

And throughout all nights I have spent in Taipei, the lyrics have already etched in my brain.

I laughed at the stupid but cute mv every time it played. Jay is really sensitive and good at making stuff which audience wants to see and hear. No wonder the half an hour's interval between this mv's play time on Taipei's TV.



Till next post. I Love Taipei!

3 comments:

Anonymous on: 10/19/2007 10:52 PM said...

wo ai taipei... taipei ai wooo... dui wo lai sou singagore xuan sum mooooo.....

{ Arul } on: 10/21/2007 3:36 AM said...

welcome back!

Good to know at least Jay Chou was there to welcome you. Next time, lets make sure they are all in city. ;o)

Anonymous on: 10/23/2007 11:38 PM said...

Thanksss you allllll.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger