What The!

/ Friday, April 18, 2008 /
Gaspz! Am I slow or what?!

Been around this world for 24+ years and yet to realise this!!! Do you?!!

Ok. What's the link with the following brands?

• SoftSheen-Carson
• Biotherm
• The Body Shop
• Cacharel
• Diesel Perfumes
• Garnier
• Giorgio Armani Parfums and Cosmetics
• Guy Laroche
• Helena Rubinstein
• Kérastase
• Kiehl's
• Lancôme
L'Oréal Paris
• L'Oréal Professionnel
• Matrix
• Maybelline New York
• Paloma Picasso
• Ralph Lauren
• Redken
• Shu Uemura
• Victor et Rolf parfums
• Vichy
• Mizani


You don't?
YOU DO?!


GOSHHHH.
My favorite brand when I was still a student, be it shampoo or cosmetics, was L'Oreal.

Now that I have 'upgraded' my bathing barang barangs to mostly those of The BodyShop, facial products to Biotherm's, I end up paying to the same COMPANY!



YES!









The list of brands above,
BELONGS TO L'OREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I knew Maybelline had something to do with L'Oreal but I really didn't know L'Oreal IS THAT BIG A FLAG!

Redken? Biotherm??? Shu Uemura?? Giorgio Armani Perfumes? Ralph Lauren? WTF?!!!


I'm not angry at all you know. This only proves my choice and taste of products didn't change at all. Really shocked at the level of my loyalty man.

Long live L'Oreal! 万万岁!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger