Woo!

/ Tuesday, April 01, 2008 /
I read this somewhere on their official blog!
Didn't realise our blogs had a secret message by Blogger!
FUN CAN!! I tried on mine and it worked keke.

You can find another friend to challenge with you and see who's vision is better!

Follow the instructions to see that message:

1. Open Firefox cos it only works there.

2. Highlight my whole blog with Ctrl A. You should see a number of overlapped light grey boxes.

3. Tilt your head to the left.

4. Count the number of overlapped VERTICAL boxes. Yeah. Only vertical ones, while your head is tilted.

5. Mind you, there are hidden vertical boxes due to illusionary placements. Try looking away at the monitor and see if you can spot them using your side vision, either that or, use my favorite 'cock-eye' tactic. I always used it for seeing 3D pictures hehe.

6. After calculation, keep the number in your heart and scroll my blog all the way down and see if you got the correct answer and you'll get the message!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger