Extremes

/ Sunday, July 20, 2008 /
Tell me.

How can one act as a tough female assassin, be the most beautiful woman in the world, top the highest paid hollywood actresses, be with the most handsome man in the world who happens to be the highest paid hollywood actor, adopt 3 children, have erotic sex and give birth to 3 kids within 2 years!!!?


Angelina Jolie can!

Quote -

Hollywood golden couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the proud parents of new-born twins, a boy named Knox Leon and a girl called Vivienne Marcheline, the hospital announced Sunday.

I can't accomplish even one single task listed above for god's sake, other than the er, erotic sex. Give me time for that too, I need some mental preparation.

Point is, women out there may spend the same 2 years just to slim down and achieve an at least average figure. Let alone giving birth 2 times.




While Jolie is beaming with her happiest life in the world, our very own local Singaporean Stomp's member by the user name, agnescsy, had just left a very saddening and scary thread in Stomp's forum titled, 'My Last Resort, Commit Suicide' on 18 July.

Update: agnescsy has deleted the whole chunk of her post, leaving behind the last paragraph and comments only. My speculation of this is that the post might affect her case in some way or another.

I feel like crying with her when I read one of the replies she has responded in the comments' section,
agnescsy-

This few night i am hugging my son tightly, for i know that i will not had the chance to do that agian. I hope those who saw this article. please continue to guide me.

And i also want to thank all the people out there for replying this thread.
I am alone and i just can't stop crying



KNNBCCB LA!!!

IMMORAL CHILDISH SAF STUPID IMPOTENT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS RSAF DOING??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T THEY DO QUALITY CONTROL AT ALL?!!!!!!!

I can't believe the INCOME TAX I HAVE JUST PAID is to REAR AN ANIMAL LIKE HIM.

I'D RATHER GIVE BLINDLY TO THAT CORRUPTED MING YI REVEREND.



For goodness sake,
$3200?????????


Oh! That's to pay him for doing his part of protecting our country!

Sorry, my bad that I didn't know a stupid low educated person who only knows how to surf facebook, fucks around and throws his family away IS loyally protecting our country.



ARGHHHHHHHH SHE IS SO FUCKED!!!!!! WHy is she suffering from all the court cases and that impotent si gin nah can abscond just like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I AM ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!



IS THIS HOW SINGAPORE'S LAW WORKS? BLINDSPOTS TOTALLY IGNORED?

I don't know how to help her, I can only spread her news around and hope people who could help can advise her. She said the final verdict of her court case is to be due on 30 July. Sighhhhhh.

Maybe, she should try adopting 3 orphans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger