Karma VS Celebration

/ Tuesday, July 15, 2008 /
Don't ever sound too cocky, you wouldn't be able to handle the karma that follows.

The recent cold virus attack on Singapore is sooooo massive and severe that, quoted from Tak Yee's doctor,

"Out of 10, 9 patients visited me due to cough."

At the point when I wrote my previous post, I was still daydreaming about how I had battled with sicknesses easily etc. I had totally no idea the powerful virus was already lurking in everyone's neighborhood.

The next day, sky was clear and bright when I left my office building for lunch. Nobody in the right mind will bring a din deh umbrella and I happened to be in the right mind. Things will happen sooo coincidentally, like damn well-planned, when it comes to retribution.

You see a bright clear sky, you don't bring umbrella, you don't care about other strangers' cough, have a fulfilling good lunch, alight at the bus stop opposite your office building on the way back, suddenly rains, you cross the sheltered overhead bridge and wait for the rain to stop.

Rain doesn't stop. You have been waiting for 15 minutes drinking the bubble tea meant for enjoying in office. After throwing the plastic cup, you have enough of waiting. You brave the sunny rain all the way to the building's deck. Rain stops.

You can't help but sigh and scold to yourself a fuck. You are all drenched.

You will fall sick the next day after your sleep. Even with the method you think will cure your sickness is useless.



Tmd. I lose ok! Virus most powerful can?!

Lionel, don't lose faith in my method! The virus maybe strong this time, but do continue to use it to hasten the recovery period!

Met up with Tak Yee and OLC to celebrate Tak Yee's birthday last Thurs. We were all coughing unitedly. Still, we had our sumptous crab meal at the famous Melben Seafood outlet at Ang Mo Kio Blk 232. For good food, nothing else matters. The birthday girl even said she'll be back again for more!


The Venue




The Pinkie Birthday Girl, Chubby!


...with our kawaii version of ANG BAO for her!


Chubby With Roundbun's Spirit, as in, 精神


Wahahahaha Sorry bun, you shouldn't be so BIG. My bad my bad.


Chubby With OLC




Chubby With ME!




Dish 1: Crispy Tofu
4/5 Sandeestars




Dish 2: Fried errr.. whatever Chicken
3/5 Sandeestars




Dish 3: Fried RoundBuns
4/5 Sandeestars




Dish 4: Butter Crab
3/5 Sandeestars


Disappointing. We were given two small 老娘 aka old mother crabs. The meat was stuck on the shells. tmd.


Dish 5: Crab Beehoon Pot
4.5/5 Sandeestars




Grand Finale




I'm watching youuu...


Overall, its a worthy once-in-a-lifetime experience. I will not go back purposefully again though. Its location is really out of my way and its butter crab lost at least 1 sandeestar to Seafood Paradise's, where Sam had introduced.

We went to the branch at Singapore Flyer. Their chilli one is also veryyyy nice. I guess it all boils down to the freshness of the crab. Furthermore, their buns were CRISPY and sweet!!! We even joked that their bun easily usurps as the best dish and I gave it a 5/5 Sandeestars! Imagine how I feel, when I thought only JB's KFC have the authentic crispy sweet fried bun... Sedapppp!!!



P.S.

5 comments:

{ Lionel Low } on: 7/16/2008 1:48 PM said...

Hehe.. haven't lose faith yet. Constantly blowing and blowing. lol~ Just hoping for full recovery before this weekend. :D

That "ghostly" montaged is grotesque. haha.. Don't take it as an offence k? It's very good, that's why it's so. loL~

Anonymous on: 7/16/2008 2:06 PM said...

The more I see that pic the more my hair stand. Really quite scary wahahahaha. Mummyyyyyyy! next time don't play liao.

Anonymous on: 7/17/2008 12:31 AM said...

WALAO GOT GHOST!!! wahahahaa... i see i hair stand liao... *cough cough*~~ zomo jiang scary de... *cough coughhhhh*~~~~~

*COUGHHHHHHHHHH*~~~~~~~~~
zhen shi de, this cough follow me for 1 & a half week le... i see 2 times doctor 2 days mc liao (actually the doctor gave me total 3 days mc...hoho)... AND I'M STILL COUGHING!!!!!!!! haiz... i cough until i bu hao yi shi in office... haizzzzz~~~~~ LIKE THAT WHERE CAN KTV!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*COUGH~~~*

{ Lionel Low } on: 7/17/2008 1:35 AM said...

Aiyoooo... *cough cough* Jiu shi lor.. think got *cough* cough about 2 and *cough* erhum~~ half weeks already.

*shakes head and cough* and somemore very stubborn *cough* cough de lor.. My two other friends *cough* in choir also *cough cough* cough~

ok ok.. think I *cough cough* cough enough already~~ :P

Anonymous on: 7/19/2008 12:26 AM said...

wa... shi lo shi lo *cough cough*~~~ everyone cough cough also... but hoh i getting better le... hohohoho... touchwood touchwood... wish you guys best of luck

KTV HERE I COME!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger