San Francisco 2008 Sep 05 - 06

/ Monday, September 15, 2008 /
2008 Sep 05


Breezy everyday lor. I really love SF's weather!


MUNI electric-powered buses are the main public transport near my place.


The city can't do without these cables in the air for these buses.


FedEx lorries and trucks are also a common sight here.


My boss might be right about SF being the lead in no. of gays.


Sam, I followed your advice! I visited the Mac Store here!
Wahahaha. So cool right this oldie shop!


He is not a Hero, He is The Dark Knight


Dinner TIME!!!


CHEERS to my teammates!!!!!!!!!


Isn't this look sooo appetising?!


GILES WAS THE CHEF CAN!?
Pasta: 4/5 Sandeestars!



2008 Sep 06
Warning: Very random pictures really


BREAKFAST!


JUMBO AMERICAN BURGER for me! BIG APPETITE! ROARRR!


Went printing of our conference posters here.
Never seen such a long printer before so took a pic of it. zzz


Cooked my own tomato sauce pasta with 2 grilled sausages for dinner
4/5 Sandeestars!


Webcam with Guiling babyyyyy I miss youuuuuu!!!


Sooo random I felt bored while blogging about them already.

My mommy said her skin recovered already!!! Good job Sandee*!!!

GOOD NIGHT SINGAPORE!

2 comments:

{ Hacksan Sam } on: 9/16/2008 6:39 PM said...

OH didnt u know? The Apple store in San Fran just got renovated last nite, it looks like this now =P http://www.apple.com/retail/sanfrancisco/

{ Hacksan Sam } on: 9/16/2008 6:58 PM said...

U know what? I actually like little stores like these in the US. Cosy and neighbourhood feel =) can plot this on google maps so I can visit it next time I go SF? =P

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger