Age is Irrelevant

/ Thursday, November 24, 2011 /
Chanel's birthday card cover this year. It's a portrait of my role model! ❤❤❤

Chanel tenderly sends me a birthday card every year around this time. I don't know if I should be thankful to be reminded that age is irrelevant every year because this message is exactly the same message in all the cards I've received from them every year. Well, clever quote from confident Mademoiselle Chanel that is relevant for every woman's birthday at any point of time. So, can't blame them for reusing it. After all, she's my inspiration who built my favorite brand from scratch! ❤


And whenever I read the card, I'll look into the mirror and ask - Really? It doesn't matter even if I feel I look older?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger