Crimson for Fall - Part 2

/ Saturday, November 12, 2011 /

After watching The Help, I fell in love with all the vintage dresses Sharen Davis designed for the movie. So imagine how excited I got when I spotted this vintage looking dress in crimson! It matches so well with my vintage box bag and this old school swinging door! Delight delight delight!!! XD

Sidetrack - Met Faj, my poly classmate, today at H&M! She's like THE SAME after 5 years from our graduation. No sign of ageing a wee bit at all. And the first thing I responded when she called out my name was exactly the same as how I responded to her during poly days - hitting/pinching her non-stop hahahahahaha! It was a short encounter, but it felt so nice to feel the me 5 years ago doing that to her. :D

2 comments:

{ Quek Jian Ting } on: 11/20/2011 11:50 PM said...

Kbb very beautiful blog! You look attractive in everything.

I'm so worried... =(

Sandee* on: 11/24/2011 8:17 PM said...

TBB! Thanks for taking all the nice pics! You don't have to worry, I'm just an average girl! I love you!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger