WAT A HAPPY DAY!

/ Friday, March 18, 2005 /
wahaha today is my happiest day of my 2nd poly yr! 3 of my assignments are praised by my lecturers!!! haha...one of them is the Thumbelina lor...he said something like,

"This is one of the best works I've seen so far...it has got the refreshing happy mood...blah blah..."

WA BIANG, BEST LEH!!! u nvr see my face arh...want smile dun want smile that kind until my cheeks muscle a bit cramp...that feeling is so..so..so high~ high until my goose pimples pop out hair stand that kind...cos this lecturer is known to be very critical about images...it is so hard to hear a word of praisal from him and so easy for us to be heartbroken over his words...BUT WAIT! other than me stil got another two classmates' works he praised nice...keke...

i wanna sincerely thank MR DAVIAN CHIN here for his loyal camera, braving through the war with the botanic garden's mosquitoes accompanying me to take those plants pictures. though he is quite irritating at times, but he really has been a very good fren to me (was my ex bf).

anyway, hope i will continue to progress in my studies lor...i want go uni in 2006!!! i want......!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger