WELCOME LUMPY TO MY BLOG!

/ Thursday, March 24, 2005 /
Edited my background, got myself a web counter, a chatterbox and scrolled myself. (hey, what were you thinking of?)

May I formally introduce Lumpy to you all! For those with screen resolution 800 by 600,I'm so sorry that Lumpy's not gonna see you! For the rest, yup you're right, he's the blue elephant there, trying to get your attention by acting cute. Luckily I've toned down its original color, it is even more obvious he is acting cute if I didnt.

HE? HOW YOU KNOW IT'S A HE?! Of cos it's a HE, all cute babies are HEs. I knew Lumpy is a HE even b4 I watched his movie. Dont believe? Even Disney says so.
Imagine Winnie the Pooh with a girly voice and says, "Oh I love the Honey!"
Imagine Dash dashing around with long hair like Violet's.
Imagine Stitch pulling ribbons from Lilo's hair and start tying his own ears and act vain in front of the mirror.

ok Lilo is quite cute too. But Lilo is cholor lor, that makes her a half-HE ok.

All my soft toy babies are HEs. My cutest baby in the whole wide world, doodoo, is a HE. DOODOO~~~~~ muackz muackz muackz~ squeeeeeeeeeeeeze~~~!!!


This is doodoo.

1 comments:

{ Arul } on: 8/07/2008 4:15 PM said...

:))

gotta say, doodoo is cuter than u!!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger