AUNTIE, LOOK AT URSELF IN THE MIRROR CAN?

/ Monday, August 08, 2005 /
I am envious of people who can write out their daily happenings and feelings so openly in their blogs. They treat blogs as their real diaries.

I could not. A lot of times I just could not. A hell lot of times. Like, now.

But then again, I have read the worst blogs. People being too straightforward and totally not shameful at all about telling their private lives, in detailed step-by-step M18 contents that is. They gave reasons after posting those stuff. They said they were too heartbroken, too angry, too traumatised, and that they were tired of their lousy lives.

SO WHAT? *slap slap slap on their faces* WAKE UP KUKU. Your life is already as shitty as it is, why make it shittier by telling everybody what a pile of shit you are.



Anyway, recently my sister told me that one of her best friends, S, do not like me. Ohh, I'm so saad.

They knew each other in secondary school. Then whenever they had to do projects, they would come my house. Thus, this S got to know me and my family members. May I first emphasise, I have never talked to this S. Okay, carry on reading.

She told my sister then that she did not like me as she felt that I thought I was very pretty like that. My sister asked why. S said I did not smile to them and I acted cool.



What a childish friend my sister has. *smile* Oh shit. I just made myself not pretty.



Then recently, they met up again. My sister saw this S carrying something with a big flower on it. She casually remarked,

"Hey! My sister likes flowery stuff recently too!" S then replied,

"Can you stop talking about your sister? She does not have any fashion sense at all lor. Some more, not everybody suits flowery stuff lor."



EXCUSE ME. I can let you off last time. Well, not this time round, childish no fashion sense ugly auntie!




IF THIS IS CALLED GOOD FASHION SENSE, I AM A GODDESS IN DRESSING ALREADY.

Oh man. Look at those pubic hair on her head. I did not know bracelets like hers are in fashion. I am not against people wearing these religious stuff, but isn't it an irony for this kind of backstabbers to wear such stuff? Disgrace to her religion! PUI!



So, not everybody is suitable to carry flowery stuff huh. Let me see.





She reminds me of Xu Chun Mei CAN.






Let me see again.





I think the answer is obvious. No? My face is not disfigured, so I'm being unfair?

I'm so sorry to say this, but, she looks better this way. Some more I chose her best photo in Friendster ok.
Fair enough already?

No?

OKAY! I got what you mean.








I put my blog address in already. Fair liao right. *smug*

4 comments:

Anonymous on: 8/08/2005 2:40 AM said...

wahahahahaha... i think you are already very kind by not showing her face.

- catherine

{ mdhilwan } on: 8/08/2005 3:38 PM said...

i tink she jealous of u haha~

Anonymous on: 8/09/2005 2:32 AM said...

cat: Wahaha. I'm really kind lor not i wanna say oso. haha.

anonymous: WOW. Yummy recipes for making cheesecake! No, I mean cheesecakes are yummy not the recipes. Thanks for coming to my little ranting area.

dekwan: Haha. Dunno her la. siao one.

{ Yvonne } on: 8/11/2005 1:23 AM said...

ya i think she's jealous...
yvonne says sandy is pretty already who dares to says not! i'll help u beat her....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*JUST KIDDING*

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger