I AM GOING TO NDP LEH!

/ Tuesday, August 09, 2005 /
That day I changed my nick in MSN to "sandee * I want NDP tickets. For two please. Thanks."

Then Marcus saw and said he also want NDP tickets to the extent of joining those NDP SMS questions on Channel 8 news. I said,

"You think u so heng meh, join liao will get lidat. I think I so heng meh, put this nick on MSN like really people will give me lidat."



Suddenly, *ding dong ding dong*



"I tot u got 2 tickets liao?" Weng Heng messaged me in MSN. I was totally blur and replied,

"Wat u mean? I where got have? How come I myself dun even know I hv?" He then said,

"Ur ecard is in top ten what! http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.jsp?page=card.htm"



!!!



Top ten gets 2 NDP tickets lor. Real thing lor. Not preview lor.



Check my card (Card i) out at the abovementioned address. Though lousy in graphics (I did it last minute), I'm happy enough to be chosen. Some more off topic lor.



My MSN nick now, "sandee * I want a blank cheque signed by Bill Gates. Thanks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger