HAVE I FALLEN IN LOVE WITH U? - PART 2

/ Friday, April 01, 2005 /
Well well well...my last post was such an impact that so many ppl responded.

It was only after this that I understand how unknown 3D STUDIO MAX is. Ok, it was either this, or there are just too many lazy bum bums around to spot my last sentence, OR, my chamouflage skills of the last sentence is really power.
To satisfy some of your lust for knowing who the hell 3D STUDIO MAX is, it is actually a program for creating 3D images. The animations Shrek and Monster Inc. were created by 3D STUDIO MAX.

It is apparently one of my core modules. I was doing on a 3D logo animation assignment, and it was treating me REAL NICE. Aiya, cant describe in words what it has done to me la, tell u all u all also don't understand. Just felt really kanjung when it gave me problems when I had to submit my assignment the next day. My 'bo si tiam' legs problem (shaking legs) got worse after doing this assignment.


This is the starting of my walt disney logo animation clip.


Imagine, cos I don't know how to put a quicktime movie here yet, so just imagine.

Camera is on the mountain where its peak is above clouds, moving towards the castle's direction. Grand symphony music plays as the castle gets nearer...




nearer...




and nearer...









nearer some more...






slowly, camera is on the topmost peak and the green gets out of sight, where the view of the vast horizon is unobstructed, the clouds move sideways to unveil the golden enormous solid title under the castle.


The last swipe of the golden band and sparkles end the scene.


And, this is the ending. All rendered in 3D STUDIO MAX.


Today, I have completed and presented my group project flash website. Our group had a tired but fun night at my house, systematically doing our project. I have never come across such wonderful group experience before. We were really well-organised, and our progress was almost constant all the way. There were laughters all the way, all thanks to my best friend, Tak Yee, who is a siao charbor lor...wahaha. She is always so crappy and lame, and she influenced the other two of my group members to become not themselves too.
The end result was really satisfying. We are really pleased with what we have come out with and thus presented in a very confident manner.



But happy moments do not last...

*sigh* I got back a C grade for my digital imaging assignment 2. It was done in late Jan, when I haven't started this blog thingy. That piece of assignment was... ugly, I admit. But, I do not understand why some of my classmates could get A or A- cos I think their works' standards are not that far away from mine like the grades suggest.

I really do not know how that slacker grades. HE IS A TOTAL SLACKER. Our 3 hr lesson with him starts at 8 am every Friday. He could come in at almost 9, then ask,



"Any questions regarding ur assignments?"



Then before anyone could open their mouth, he continued,



"If there are no questions, I'll expect to see you working on your assignments now."



He then walked around, pretending to be a lecturer, with his hands behind, looking at what we have on our computer screens.

After a moment of silent working atmosphere, somebody looked up from the super concentration on his screen and asked in bewilderment,



"Where is Ereeck Tarn?" (name is distorted, to protect slacker rights.)



Then everyone looked up and started panning our views across the room.



"Checked." reported student A.



"Checked." reported student B.



"Checked." reported student C.



Everyone started talking and playing around like nobody's business. Assignment? Nah. We were surfing net and playing online games all along during the period of mourning. It would be roughly around ten by then. So, where has he gone? Nobody has yet solve the mystery, which I think nobody cares to solve it too. He aint coming back, this is what we know, from his countless mysterious missing in actions.

We still stay in the room till 11 though, because, we are good students okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger