WE HAVE EYES TO SEE

/ Monday, April 25, 2005 /
Yay it is truly holiday for me now! Aren't you all happy for me?? Why can't I hear you guys cheering and hooraying? Follow after me. Raise both arms straight up, clench both your fists and when I count to 3, bring down your arms in a forceful way vertically while shouting, "YES!" (courtesy of Valencis)

Ready? Here we go,

1...

2...



3!

"YES!"



For the past 3 weeks of doing our project, it has been an emotional period. Many things happened that either tied or worsened the bonds between each other, as usual. As for my group, which consists of me, Tak Yee and Valencis, there were uptight and fun moments as well.

Whenever we have a discussion and opinions clashed, it was always Valencis VS me, Tak Yee. I don't totally deny the fact that me and Tak Yee are on the same side because we are best friends, but it wasnt because of helping each other at all. We have been classmates ever since year 1 and we have been hanging out with each other so much that our design views and tastes become so similar that we agree to what each other say 90% of the times. Whenever either me or TY pointed out something, Valencis just couldnt visualise and we have to end up arguing.

After completing and presented our project last Fri, all three of us were totally demoralised. I dun wanna talk about it here anymore. ARGH. The assessors were, rudely fucking.

Oops did I just say they were FUCKING? I'm so sorry. It should be, they were fuckingly rude.

And on Sat, my class had a not-so-happenning BBQ. The topic of the day was the top student I mentioned in the previous blog.



He is the top student of my cohort. He is the apple in all my lecturers' eyes. He is the oldest in my cohort too. He is 26 this year. He, is born with an eloquent mouth. No presentation he has done fails to impress everyone.

Without having to do anything, he can clinch the top student honor. Without having to contribute to his group, he can join his group to get chosen to participate in overseas competition. Not to mention these, heard from his first year classmates his works were not up to standard at all, yet he could get all the high grades and distinctions. We have eyes to see. He is just a piece of useless shit. No, he is not useless, he is good I must say. He is good at planning. He is good at finding the strong students to form groups and make use of them. Just like in this project, he found one of the best Flash scriptors, and one of the best graphic artists.

It is a year to the next big project. It will be our final project. When everyone were busy planning how to celebrate our holidays, he is busy recruiting members for the final project. Let us bow down low to him and hail, "Short... live... scheming... freak...!"

Now, his ex group members turned the tables on him. They warned everybody about him. Nobody sides him. Everyone detests him, outcasts him. Even his close friends felt betrayed by him.

Henry, don't worry, I'm on your side...





DREAM ON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger