MUH SISTAS!

/ Friday, April 29, 2005 /
Alrighty! I've finally got some pictures taken on last Saturday night, when my class had BBQ at a Downtown East chalet. It was actually a 3 days 2 nights thingy but I was too poor to afford a corner of the pathetic chalet for so long. And so, I only went for the BBQ and stayed overnight talking with my sisters at the nearby pathetic beach.




Ok this is not the BBQ. This is taken at the NYP, BLK L, level 5 computer lab on one happy day.
From left to right: Me, Catherine, Esmerella, Tak Yee, Valencis, Jiayi.




No, not at the BBQ. This is me and Tak Yee on the same happy day at the same place.




Uh uh, still not the BBQ. Still the same happy day with Jiayi.
Heavy photoshop touchup of me in this picture. wahaha.



Yeah we're almost there at the BBQ. This is taken at Pasir Ris MRT station before we set off to the chalet.
There're 2 levels among my sisters, if you've noticed from the first picture. And, hurtingly, I'm among this lower level, alongside with Esme and Jiayi. But I'm a lot taller than what you see you know, see how wide apart my legs are and you get the idea.




Still at Pasir Ris MRT station.




Finally, the BBQ scene. Bey sian arh, keep on taking with the same people.
AH! I think I see a figure behind us...
It's a HE! And he is copying my pose! Gui ah Gui~!




Slap me somebody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger