THEORY ON HOLES

/ Monday, May 02, 2005 /
I prefer my old days, when my infant blog was still unknown to others, when I was still naively thinking only 3 people around me have blogs, and when I could still indulge in backstabbing people around me.

(check got backstab them or not...)



Heng ah!



Hai hai hai. I'M SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON READING THEIR BLOGS NOW! And some of theirs are so nicely designed by themselves! Look at my pathetic but enormous "sandee" on the left. Hai. Thanks Gerlyn for complimenting my blog skin. This blog skin is actually Blogger's original skin, I just changed here and there. So thanks Gerlyn, on Blogger's behalf.

Diu Lian. Still put there so nice, what Interactive Media Student DESIGNER.

So I made up my mind. I'm still a slacker alright. And my friends are slackers too, as I always believe people write or read blogs because they want to slack for that moment. But I changed the title of that friends' links section from "FELLOW SLACKERS" to, oh yeah, "CONSCIENTIOUS SLACKERS".






Anyway, let's start the topic of the day!

I have come out with this theory in mind for a very long time already. Suddenly remembered about it again this morning and decided to share with you people in this post.



The theory is :
All HOLES On A Human Body Serve A SATISFACTION Purpose.



I strongly believe 100% of you people who see this theory thought dirty on the next split second. Well, you're on the right track! For that holy hole which came first to your mind is one of the holes I'm going to talk about.



1. The Eyes

Satisfies you when: Your eye is itchy, you give it a rub. Then another. Not enough, just once more. Ok, last rub. Last of the last rub. Argh, this is getting more and more song! You just can't stop rubbing! Worst situation is when somebody is talking to you and expects you to reply, your eye starts to itch, you start to rub and give haywire reply at the same time.



2. The Nostrils

Satisfies you when: You rub your nose when the solidified mucus or the intruding dust particle in the air irritates your nostrils. This is a form of physical satisfaction, and this is the next best alternative to digging nose, a mental form of satisfaction. Admit it, you do dig don't you? And it satisfies you everytime you manage to dig out a big pile of rubbish am I right?



3. The Ear Canals

Satisfies you when: You dig into the canal with a ear digger (Click here to see people actually beautify and light up ear diggers!). The deeper you dig, the more song. But not so hard! A soft scrub is good enough to give you that tinkling feel.



4. The Mouth

Satisfies you when: You didnt drink enough water and you start sucking your Uvula in your mouth. And, when food goes in.



5. The Anal or Anus(Yes, the asshole.)

Satisfies you when: You pass motion.
















Wow...Is Sandy going to put pictures for the upcoming holes?





















Yes indeed!




Female

Male

Refer to these anatomy charts for the following:



6. The Urethra
Satisfies you when: You pass urine. For male, ejaculation too! (Ejaculation: To eject or discharge abruptly, especially to discharge (semen) in orgasm.)



7. The Vaginal Orifice (Female)
Satisfies you when: You know how.



If you're thinking of the belly button, nope, only ACTIVE holes count.

Ok, that's my theory. You may disagree, but tell me why.
Goodnight!



(Images courtesy of Yahoo! Images.)

2 comments:

{ oLc } on: 5/03/2005 10:51 PM said...

wah liao u realli veri free at home sia post this type of nonsense pic and do research think u go life science also can wah liao dun say ur blog skin tt bad la i still use those ancient skin lo and still put me under ur conscientious friends wah let ppl c my blog skin diu lian sia

Anonymous on: 5/05/2005 2:02 PM said...

but all these make sense leh! haha Dunno once when I was rubbing my eye or wat then I tot of this theory one leh, not do research one hor.

anyway i dun wanna call u all slackers ma, so bad right, i very considerate one leh. cannot be i purposely come out one category just for u right...then everyone will surely go in urs to see why u're so special. see i so considerate.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger