MY CARICATURE PICTURE!

/ Tuesday, May 24, 2005 /

Catherine did this! And this is ME! Haha. She is now experimenting her caricature skills on her classmates, so visit her blog for more to come! She drew me first! Yay! Aiya bo bian la. I got so many special and unique trademarks I cannot deny. *er-hem er-hem*

-Exaggerating cheek bones
-Chicken backside chin
-Yellow t-shirt with the zebra
-Black hooded sweater
-ADIDAS red bottle
-I love pigs

The first two points, well, I suppose all of you have a pair of eyes, so there is no need for me to explain. Yellow t-shirt; this is not exactly my trademark, but if you are my classmate you will spot me in it very often. This is purely because, I have 3 t-shirts of this kind for school. Lelong 3 for $15 nia. The other two are white and black. I had a 3 days-week timetable for last semester. So, you get the point. If you don't, I wear each of them once a week.







Black hooded sweater; I wear it almost everyday in NYP, the award winning energy-saving campus buildings. I suppose they save the energy and then blast it in the computer labs. This sweater also sheltered me from drizzles or even rain with the hip hop hood. Most importantly, I feel I look nicer wearing it, to cover up my lelong t-shirt that is.

As for the red ADIDAS bottle...




It is always around me, even in the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger