THE PROBLEM OF HUMANS IS THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE PROBLEMS

/ Wednesday, May 18, 2005 /
I cannot open my own blog page on my own computer!

Whenever my page starts to stream the MP3 song I linked from elsewhere, the irritating 'Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to shut down' window will pop up! Then you know la, after I okayed this irritating message all the explorer windows will just shut down. This will never happen in my other computers which also use pirated Microsoft Windows XP. woops.

Does anybody know why at all???!!! Weili?? Darius?? Anybody?! HUH?!

Give me a solution!!! pleeease...



Before you read the following, go and read Tak Yee's entry titled 'Sian'. I wait for you to finish reading then I start.
























What you doing? I said go and read her blog!

















Stubborn right. I don't care about you already. I shall start now.

Tak Yee mentioned I know about her problems. So, friends of Tak Yee, ASK ME!!!



Since she said I know, then it must be those problems she told me these few days. They are actually common problems which a normal girl will worry about frequently.

For example, I always complain I'm short and fat and lousy in this or that and no money blah blah blah. Infinite problems!!!



I want plastic surgery! I want liposuction on my thighs! I wanna screw my legs longer!!!



I want permanent removal of all the fugly hairs!!!





I am just a piece of shit!!!







Let me die!!!






Yup. This is just 1% of the problems I can come out for myself.
I think I'm really vain. They are all about outlook lor.

Back to Tak Yee. I know her problems do not only evolve around outlook, she thinks a lot for her studies also. She is quite disappointed with her current results. I can understand that. She is that kind of person who will suddenly ask, "What have I achieved after living for 20 years?"

And she will answer herself, "NOTHING!"
Then she starts to weep if she is alone on bed before sleep.



My verdict:
A seemingly lame and happy-go-lucky person in front of others will think a lot of negative things when he/she is alone. As compared to a normal person, he/she does not express his/her negative feelings as frequently and this is not healthy! A person must have 2 portions of vegetables and 2 portions of fruits each day to keep the doctor away lor!



We have healthy bodies for us to worry about, we have our family and friends to complain all these minor problems to.







Think of those who do not even have the chance to control their lives.






They can't complain.
They do not have any family members to confide in.
Their only friends are the soft toys other people donate.
They can't die.
They just cry by themselves till they're left with no tears.









Aren't we fortunate?
I am fortunate if you ask me. I have so many soft toys. All first hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger