Y DON'T U JUST GO

/ Thursday, May 26, 2005 /


I really do not know how to face him next Thursday. OMG Catherine is not around to defend us anymore.

*practise*

"SIR CAN U PLS STOP NIAO NIAO NIAO...!"

Wah cannot la. Catherine, how the hell you managed to say this to him ah? Really pei fu leh.

Anyway, I have got a lame teacher teaching me French. Bonjour, you heard me right. Sandy is taking French on every Thursday morning 8 am to 9.50 am. And my French teacher's name is Didier Lame. So his initials are LAMED, as according to my timetable.

"Good morning Mr. Lame! Are we going to be lamed for today's lesson?"

"Nope. Laming was my past."

"What? Why?"

"I thought it is rather obvious. I was lame with the 'd'. Now I'm not!"

2 comments:

Anonymous on: 5/27/2005 12:42 AM said...

haha yeah i also dunno how to face quah again for another whole term... sian... hey btw, lame in french actually means 'blade'. i tot dat kinda sounds like a pretty cool name...

Anonymous on: 5/29/2005 7:27 PM said...

Yalor. It is two terms to be exact. Wow did not know lame also got meaning one.

"That's not funny. That's so BLADE."

"I was bladed by a blade teacher with the name of Didier Blade."

wahaha.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger