BLOG FLU

/ Sunday, May 08, 2005 /
First and foremost, let me welcome Tak Yee into our slackers kingdom!!!

*Clap clap clap*



Look at the number of people around me having blogs now.
WOW.
The blog flu is getting more and more out of hand. I can see the future of Singaporeans,
Singablogreans that is.



[MSN]
A: Oei, what you doing sia?
Blog Addict: Reading my friend's blog...
A: Ok lor, dun disturb you...

(One hour later)

A: Wa still reading ah?
Blog Addict: Ya lor...
A: So nice meh. You really addicted already.
Blog Addict: Think so...

(Next day)

Blog Addict: Oei! I got blog liao! haha...
A: Wa you kena influenced already ah...
Blog Addict: Ya lor...come visit my blog leh...
A: Dun want la...not interested to read...I hate reading.
Blog Addict: waliao...different from reading books leh.
A: worse right... books at least got story... blog is their daily life...so boring!
Blog Addict: Ok lor...nothing to say.

(Blog Addict publishes in friendster his blogspot.com address)

(Next few days)

A: who is that person you were talking about?
Blog Addict: what who?
A: in your blog leh...
Blog Addict: orh, that XXX lor...WA tot somebody say dun like to read blog.
A: aiya I was so bored...so resort to read your blog lor.
Blog Addict: haha okok. enjoy enjoy.

(Next few days)

Blog Addict: oei wat you doing? why nvr click me tok?
A: Busy leh...
Blog Addict: ok lor...dun disturb u...

(Next few days)

[Blog Addict's Tagboard]
A: Hey Blog Addict~ I got blog liao! hahaha. link me okie! A.blogspot.com! I link you liao...I kope our friends' links also ok...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger