SCHOOL EMAILS

/ Sunday, May 29, 2005 /
Apparently, somebody heard my cries. This is my new updated timetable. No more 9.30 pm! Yay!



And it is a 3 days-week timetable again! wahaha. Very nicely amended, though I still bey song the Thursday long break. Oh no. I'm gonna continue my habbit of making full use of the 15% chance for absence without reason, I do not understand how people like Wan and Jiayi can reach school sharply or even before 8 am, with 100% full attendance that is.

Anyway, I have received the following email,

Hi Cohort,

There is a NAPFA fitness training that you will need to take. This is compulsory(I don't know I don't know) as it will reflect onto your transcript when you graduate from the Poly. The training is every Tuesday and Thursday 5pm at the school field (PE you mean.) You will need to attend the training and take a test, if you pass the test you will not need to go for the training again. For those of you currently doing your modules and projects I would advise you to go for your training soon (She is talking to me) . Those who are doing their IAP, you can do it after your IAP. This is rather crucial for the guys, if you pass the training, you will get 2 months exemption for the NS (wahaha) , which means you can go for your NS 2 months later. And it is a good time to get you physically fit and ready for your National Service.

Please drop me a note on my mail if you are ready for your training beginning this coming Tuesday 31/05/2005 (I'm always not ready) . I will need to inform the trainer beforehand.

Thanks.

Regards
Wendy (CC)



I can see it coming. Haiz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger