MY MOTHER'S DAY

/ Wednesday, May 11, 2005 /
Time passes so freakingly fast that I havent even written on Mother's Day, Father's Day is coming already lor.

Actually there is not much for me to write. I bought a white sling bag for my mum as she hinted she need a waterproof sling bag. In the end she did not use it. The end.



Hmpf. Angryed. I got put in effort to search for it lor.

What's so difficult about finding such a bag, the whole street's full of them!

Yes I know that. But, I do not see a single auntie on the whole of the street walking around with, A SLING BAG. Goddess. And I spent two days to find the most appropriate aged looking sling bag for her. For your info, if your mums ask for this kind of special request for bags, SEIYU is a good place to satisfy them. Big small rectangular oval hard soft black white old young cheap expensive distorted, SEIYU has it all!




This is THE bag. I love SEIYU.



I love mummy too.



Ok it's getting mushy here.
Well, why did my mummy not use it? Wow good question. Let me answer you little Sandy.
She is worried about being stopped by the security guards at the main entrance of her working place. (What sia?!)
She said this bag is too big security guards may think it is some suspicious article.

At this point of time, little Sandy is getting sadder.

Are you thinking she does not like the bag and thus gave this lamest excuse in the world? (Arboden...*sob*) No You Are Wrong! She loves the bag! She transferred all her stuff from her old bag to this new white sling bag excitedly immediately after you presented to her! She was all in her smiles. Don't you remember that? (Ya...I remember.)
Trust me, she is really happy about it.



There are people who remember Mother's Day, there are people who forget, there are people who do not have the chance to celebrate it with their mothers anymore, and there are actually people who have the chance but choose not to care. Who set this stupid Mother's Day in the first place ah?

Oops. I mean, everyday is Mother's Day lor!

Ok la, I admit I would not wanna buy presents for her everyday. Would you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger