MORNING, BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY!

/ Sunday, May 22, 2005 /
Morning people!
Feel the sudden urge to blog, to write down how wonderful I'm feeling now. Just like this TWINS song playing on default now. Many things happened over this disastrous weekend. I'm so so glad and relieved everything is over. And yes Tak Yee, I'm talking about us too.

I had my first day of menses on Friday night. On that morning itself I felt the cramp and I could not seem to control my mood already. I flared at very little things. Then I tried looking for some happiness in the net, listen and download songs, read blogs, whatever, whatever that could have occupied me.

And I read that interesting entry by Tak Yee, of all times.

Those words, ".... this sandy, know too much and did too much..." are really powerful. With my already uncontrolled anger, these words added pepper chilli wasabe salt garlic rojak everything that could just let me have diarrhoea, in an immediate effect. The normal me would have stopped to think, hey, Tak Yee would never blame you, she might have phrased wrongly. But nanny nanny poo poo, it was the dinosaur me reading then. Things turned uglier after I typed those messages in her tag. She actually almost took it as QUARRELLING. Ha ha ha, how could we ever quarrel I wonder. Touch wood. I have never meant to quarrel with her, that dinosaur me just felt the urge to clear my name of "..did too much..."

As you all can see from this incident, Tak Yee may seem strong and sometimes having ah lian attitude(agree ppl?wahaha), she is really a soft little girl at heart. I am indeed fortunate to have her in my life. I regretted posting the entry about her problems. The normal me now feels that as her friend, I did not really help her in her problems, yet I still rubbed salt into her wounds. RELECTION TIME ding dong ding dong! This part sounds like Valencis possessed me. She loves to self-reflect for your information.

The difference between best friend and boyfriend is, I will clear up the mess between me and my best friend as soon as possible, but not really for my boyfriend, though I wished to. Hmm, type until now, I find that the wonderful feeling is not so strong already haha. Nvm anti-climax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger