NEW SKIN!

/ Friday, May 13, 2005 /
Wa! 3.30 am already! This blog skin is so damn simple yet I could figure the whole basket day! I am lousy lor. *sigh*

First time I'm violating the slacker's rules, first time I'm putting effort into my blog skin.
BUT WAIT! The put in effort part is not on the design. This freakingly simple n not very nice design I do superbly fast (pat my shoulder pls). It was the implementation. I stubbornly wanna retain the CSS codes in my original skin, in the end wasted so much time just to transfer and fix them into the new skin.

Hana...Stop looking down on me with your authoring eyes lor Darius and Weili...



And I haven't scolded Darius yet. I wanted to type in his chatterbox,

"I feel so..........................cheated. CATS ARE NOT CUTE!!! DARIUS IS NOT CREATIVE!!!"

But it seems like his 'Daddy' is really looking after him and his dear chatterbox, I just couldnt post this comment lor.

About the cats part, I just wanna vent my anger on them.

1 comments:

Anonymous on: 5/14/2005 12:13 PM said...

orh... i didnt plan and think about the design. i just wanna test the layout of this html see can or not...if can then i start to design seriously, but think oso no time liao lor...sianz...

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger