MUSIC VIDEOS!

/ Wednesday, May 04, 2005 /
Just found out someone stole my music player!

*pissed*

No, its not that I'm not willing to share. It is a matter of principle. Not asking before taking is stealing!!! Like my friend who asked recently on how I find the links to the songs, I'm more than willing to help him. Like Gerlyn, she asked me about the moving pictures too! I appreciate these little acts btw. I took the effort to configure the codes and that person just stole it like that. GRRR. No manners!

This person is undoubtedly a slacker and will remain anonymous to protect slackers' rights. I'm not so much a slacker after all.



Ok, happier now.

I always thought that since I have music in my blog, why not just put its music video too. But I did not manage to do it. Now that this thief stole my codes, I'm so spurred on to do it out! And yes! Thanks to dear thief, if not for you, I wouldnt have the energy to create it. Thank you so much.



These songs I've chosen are songs that I like. I'll update occasionally when nice new songs are out. But if you all noticed, you still have to manually click refresh to change song even though the next and previous buttons are there. I still haven't figure out yet. No time la. Ok la, I'm lazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger