MY 2ND POLY YR END PROJECT LIFE

/ Saturday, April 16, 2005 /

Hi! Did I just scare you with my enormous face? This is me in a computer lab at Nanyang Polytechnic Blk L Level 5. Don't come find me!

I have been hanging out in this lab for almost a year and just last monday, my 2nd yr end studio project started. Which means, it has been 2 wks already, everyday 9 to 5. That's why this post has lagged for 9 days. The next post will be lagged for another 9 days as I have to super dedicate all my time to chiong the very last week of my project.




This is, needless to say, my working desk. Can you all guess what is my favorite color? Oh, if you all notice, the thingy that hangs onto my bag's zip is my gou gou in a high state of mood, lying down with arms wide opened.




This is a sin I commit everyday. Reaching at 9 am sharp is totally impossible for me. But I'm really honest by signing out at 5 pm.




Tak Yee, can you ever please stop being crazy and let me concentrate on our project??!! Can you at least appreciate the fact that you are sitting on my right side and stop making me laugh!

Actually life will be damn boring without you la, especially during this sucky project period. So, keep up the crazy spirit!




Stress stress stress. How could they do this to us. This group has the top student, the best Flash scriptor and the best graphic artist, respectively left to right, in my class. Oh, not starting from the extreme left fat person. He is a lecturer, discussing with their progress.




This Apple iBook G4 Laptop Computer my this gal fren has, is nothing in my class. If I'm not wrong, there are at least 4 people around me possessing it. To think everybody were still low-techies a year ago.




Serious.




More serious.




Side effect.




Concentration.




...on vcd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger