ATTACHMENT!

/ Tuesday, October 11, 2005 /
Today is the second day of my attachment.

I have to travel everyday by train from Marsiling to City Hall and walk a bit in a total of about an hour. Luckily I start work at 9 am till 6 pm or else I can sleep all the way from home to train to work to train then back to home again.

BUT, first day my boss gave me OT le. He said he wanna brief me about my job scope for the moment at 5 pm yesterday. Then he called in my colleagues for meeting until 5.45 pm. I did not worry at all. I thought briefing was brief, if not it will be called lengthying or whatever right.

It was really lengthying. Lengthying until 7.30 pm. Nothing to say already.

Today I thought things were going on quite smoothly though. Those who read this please touch wood thank you.

Did I mention I am working just beside Raffles Hotel?

Did I mention Tak Yee is working at Ministry of Finance, just behind Supreme Court?

Fated la. We work so near each other. That was why we went home together today! So heartwarming to see her at the end of the day. Those who are still reading until here please touch wood again thanks. I do not want to have OT and cannot go home with her okay.

We talked a lot about our day on the journey back. Like school results la, oh ya, school results for the previous module semester is out. I got the first D. haiz. Who ask me not to turn up for a test for French. My grade, a design student's grade is pulled down by a FF*F*F*FRENCH. _l_

Then we also talked about how different the terms in our conversations are right now.

"My classmate colleague hor..."

"Ok lor, you go back to do your work ba..."

"My lecturer supervisor caught me using msn!"

Aiya, working makes me feel older la.



My in-charge is a nice person. At least for these two days. Ha ha. He sacrificed around half an hour of breaktime for me today. Then he gives me this comfortable feeling that if I have any problems, just ask him and he'll solve it.

That's all for now. Will update again!

Oh btw, I am doing total revamption on a website now. Just started nia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger