TWO WEEKS ALREADY

/ Thursday, October 20, 2005 /
This whole week I have been rushing a presentation flash for my boss. He will need it next monday, but the actual due for me is tomorrow.

After working for around 2 weeks, I have already settled down comfortably in that little corner of mine with that little computer table. I rather like that corner actually.

Except for one thing. My corner is in front of the little pantry corner. I have to move whenever people wanna get to the pantry corner. Move as in tucking myself further into my little computer table. The corner is already little. I, still have to tuck myself in. You know. You understand.

It does not pose a problem to me now. Because, it has become a habit to move whenever someone comes towards my table, even though the person is not going to the pantry corner.

Oh oh another thing. The cereals and various drink satchets are kept in the drawer just beside my chair. I don't only move frontwards okay, I also move to my right quite often. Can choreograph chair dance already.

Talking about moving to my right side, I meant my chair and backside nia. My hands are still on the keyboard continue working. You see, it is too often that I have to move. That is why I train until I can continue to work whenever I do my chair dance.

My bio clock also become very healthy already. I am sleeping at around 10 pm everyday, not because I am strict with myself, but because I cannot tahan already by this time. Then I wake up at 7 am, reach workplace at 9.15 am like that. I will then eat breakfast the most important meal of the day okay. I don't remember when I had my last breakfast which is really breakfast before my attachment.

After enjoying the hot drink and biscuits while reading blogs and checking emails, I will start working at around 10 am. Then wa so fast, it's lunch time already! At 12.20 ++ pm, my in-charge will always be the one to ask everyone for suggestions on where to lunch at.

I have lunched at 5 different venues to date already. It seems that there are still many many more places to dine in around my office building. No wonder they have to discuss for around 10 min everytime before we are set to go. Compared to my nyp school life. Today south canteen or FJ ah? FJ la, so hot today. Today FJ or south canteen ah? South canteen lor, yesterday at FJ already. Today south canteen or FJ? Can we go mac? Har, ok lor. Today eat where? FJ lor, after lunch can go chill out at cheers ma.

After a hearty lunch, we will be back in the office at around 1.40 pm like that. Phones start ringing again. My colleagues will be busy again. My computer and me will stone at each other again, all the way until 5.50++ pm, my computer will suddenly stop stoning and tell me the time ask me to pack up. I see the time already I will kanjung, because it is time I have to be thick-skinned again to say byebye to the boss on my own accord.

"Michael, bye bye~!" This intern like so happy to leave like that.

Bo bianz, I cannot work knowing the rest of the world have finished work and is going home. Last time, I hate squeezing in the mrt with the crowd during peak hours. Now, I beg the crowd to squeeze me. It symbolises my day has ended and I am on my way home for mummy's cooking!!! I love squeezing! But not to the banglah express that extent la. Today got people farted on the train by the way. So the squeezing was not very pleasant today, the fart makes me appreciate the other days' squeezing even more.

So like that lor, everyday is like that. Hope it will still be like until the end of my attachment, simple working life, and no stress please. Tolong tolong.

2 comments:

{ mdhilwan } on: 10/22/2005 12:09 AM said...

wahahaha tolong lor! anyway i remembered during my attachment everyday to and fro i would have to squeeze with in the train during rush hour. Then everyday i have to stand to n fro from marsling to clementi and back again...my leg very strong already. Training for 3 months =X

Anonymous on: 10/23/2005 6:46 PM said...

wahaha u got the keep on standing look wat. hahaha.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger