I WANT TO WATCH CHICKEN LITTLE!!!

/ Saturday, October 15, 2005 /
Walt Disney is coming out this animation, Chicken Little on Nov 4th.
It's trailer in the GV cinemas is damn cute. GV showed the part where this little chicken dances hip hop. And because of its kuku look, I simply love it.

Official Website:
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/chickenlittle/index_flash.html?site=1§ion=2

Below is one of the trailers, sad, I cannot link the trailer with the little chicken kuku dance. BUT! The official website has the trailer with the dance at the last part. GO SEE IT.

I have edited 4 animated gif of the little chicken dancing for msn too. Get them from me if you like it. Sounds like advertisement.

Take note of how kuku he looks. wahaha super cute.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger