Doomsday 2012 Dec 21?

/ Tuesday, May 13, 2008 /
Do you believe that the Earth will come to an end soon?

Arul showed me this episode of the documentary, Decoding The Past by History Channel, which was broadcasted originally last year.



Doomsday 2012 - Part 1



Doomsday 2012 - Part 2





I got obsessed totally after watching it and started googling about all the related words and numbers and left my work untouched since the world is going to end anyway.

The results from Google showed that lots of people around the world have already been aware of this 'prophecy' and some even signed up accounts at various sites using names like '20121221' etc. Worst still, some Christoph Kovacs guy bought the '20121221.com' domain as early as July 2006 so that it will become the most expensive domain before the world ends, leaving him as the richest sole survivor on Earth other than cockroaches.

You must be thinking, wa Sandy must be too free or mad to be searching for all these!

I think I am!!! Somehow deep in my heart I wish this prophecy is true wahahaha! Maybe it's the workload that makes me feel good when I hear something about the end of the world. I have already wished something like that would happen during the hyper marketing of Cloverfield the movie on the world wide web wahaha, now it really happens! I mean at least, it's started to get exciting on the web!

Never mind me, I will regret what I have said when Doomsday really comes.

Before you believe too much in the 2012 prophecy, read this and you'll see how disappointed I am in the end facing my Photoshop again.

1 comments:

{ Arul } on: 5/13/2008 6:07 PM said...

>>I will regret what I have said when Doomsday really comes.

I just wish u and I survive so that we can innpp at those people who dint believe us :P

Ok ok, gotta get ready alr, not much time left!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger