A STUPID DREAM LONG LONG AGO

/ Thursday, June 09, 2005 /
I hate reading entries about dreams actually. Dreams are nothing to me. They are just so fictitious. What kind of return do people actually want from us when they share their dreams I wonder? Huh? Explain their dreams? Or laugh at them being chased after by monsters dressed like Agent Smiths? THEY ARE JUST DAMN BORING CAN.

Therefore, due to overwhelming response, I am going to share my dream with you all. What? Did I not mention there are exceptional dreams I would like to hear? Oh I did not. Ok no wonder Yu Ling is fuming. I love to hear dreams about me firstly, like what kind of situation and role I am in their dreams. It'd better be I am a princess or I am a princess. Another exception is definitely dreams about people around me, especially romantic ones! You-have-never-linked-this-guy-and-this-girl-together-before that kind of dreams. Those dreams with numbers are very, very welcomed too.

This entry is evoked by Yu Ling, aka Ashley. I did not have the courage to share at first, I thought it is so damn stupid and if I were to share, people may misunderstand and anyhow interpret how this dream came about blah blah blah. Since Ashley has started the ball rolling, and nothing fatal happened to her, I am not afraid anymore haha. Oops the male lead in my dream is sitting right in front of me now, and his very nice and loving girlfriend (must por first) just hugged him in front of me too. Yet I am writing such adulterous entry openly around them in school. Slap me somebody. Before I start, I need to emphasise once again; this scenario will still happen even if the male lead was Mr Bean. Dreams are this uncontrollable, for all you know, you may even end up marrying an ape and live hairily ever after in the lalaland. Sometimes, you could even see yourself in long shot like you are in the camera's point of view lor.

Here goes,

In the dream, my previous boyfriend, SH, changed to another person suddenly. He got angry with me over little things and treated me very coldly. When I talked to him, he answered with few words in a pissed off tone. I am that kind of person who will never allow myself to be upset over my boyfriend. If I am affected in any way, I am losing to him already. In short, I'm just plain kiasu. That was why I also treated him coldly in the end. He did not care about the change in me, and he still showered concern to another girl in front of me! TA, MA, DE.

I could not control my feelings anymore. I broke down into tears and I wanted to go beat him up. Sharks. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY ARMS AND FEET?! I could not move an inch. No matter how hard I tried, I just did not have the energy. I could not even shout. I could only stand there and see him walking off happily to his room with that bitch.

Sshroom zoom kaboom, hom ba leh hom, mini money mini more, Darius appeared. He came to me and asked what happened. I was so traumatised I did not answer him. I turned around. Grrr, Stupid fickle-minded muscles of mine, I finally could move. SH's house was connected beautifully to NYP Blk L level 5's computer lab at the other side. What sia! Then I went to sit down in front of one of the computers. I wanted to hide my distorted face from all those cryings from my friends, so I hid behind the monitor. Darius pulled a chair beside me and sat down. I tried to act normal by clicking on whatever clickable shit on the screen while I breathed in a staccato manner, the aftermath of crying.

SUDDENLY! *Thunder* He held my right hand, which I was using to control the mouse, tightly. My hair stood. As in, I felt that tinkling feel. I turned to look at him. Then, voila!



He

hugged

me.



How could he! But the main thing is, I bitchly did not resist. Let me find a super common excuse for this, girls are weakest to resist anything when they are hurt by their loved ones.

The moral of the story is, when you see Darius, you are most probably in an NYP computer lab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger