3 POSERS IN ACTION AGAIN!

/ Monday, July 25, 2005 /
I have received a lot of positive comments on the clip I have posted previously. Positive comments on my acting ok! Happiee~E#$%, though I don't believe.

It was the part where I conversed with my mum (btw, she is Hongji's mum, if you all know wth is Hongji.) Gareth gave feedback about this part which he could see I was not natural. This is what I have been thinking too, and so far only his thought coincides with mine. Really is the same birthday.

Anyway, there were two lecturers involved in this clip. The rapist was one of them, while the angel (the more handsome one) was another. They were really on lor.



**********


Gareth: Yalor. I also mentioned to them how come that policeman tucked out his shirt. They said he higher rank. Cock. haha.

jus: Wa u really like to act ah. I used to like to act too, when I was young, with my sis. Then after real life experience, I began to find it really a tough job. I will recommend u if they need actors dun worry.

armstrong: Thanks! My hair stood when I read ur comment. And, really, heed cat's advice, recommend to ur ah ma.

cat: HAHAHA. *blink blink*

kennethh: Sure or not. Dun lie leh, no good say no good hor. Ya that ang mo kio police post u nvr go b4 meh! sibei alike with our block's lvl 5 that I myself cannot believe it.

princessyoppy: I love your comment lor! Do this more to me! wahaha.

Yoz: Yup. =)

0Lc: Super suaned. All the lines were written by Vivonne. You have just suaned her.

kun: Funny right! I knew it. You come and act la! Hmm. Too bad. I think this is the first and last clip I'm posting. This is the only clip I get to keep.

adekwan: HAHA. so glad my clip made u happy for a while at ur working place, I understand how you feel ok. Luckily you have a computer there so that we are virtually around u.

valencis: Thanks leh. I myself know still not up to standard but if you come find me for acting, I will improve I promise. Haha, I very 爱献 hor.



**********



Q. Please describe the pictures in full details.


Picture 1


Once upon a time, there were 3 siao charbos who love to pose and do formations whenever they see a camera, especially the one with a big pink flower on the head. Other sexy chiobus could not stand these 3 posers.

So, other than vomitting and those common side effects anybody will have when disgusted, the sexy chiobus actually passed motion on the beautiful flower bed when they saw the 3 posers one day. This is because their G-strings could not hold their big piles of motion, bigger in size than their tiny but perky buttocks. The impact of the piles of motion dropping onto the flower bed was so great that flowers flew everywhere.

Onlookers (those male passerbys and those not chio females) were shocked by the scene that they wanted to vomit too, but all that came out from their mouth were smelly bluish bubbles as it was still early morning and everybody has not eaten anything yet.

The 3 posers were so engrossed in posing they did not notice the disasters happening around them. But this was not so for the pigs in nearby farms. They were so agitated that they scratched themselves vigorously with their ungroomed trotters until there were red lines of scratches on them.

Colourful stars suddenly appeared above the 3 posers. It was a false alarm. Everybody thought some hero or heroin has finally appeared to save the situation, but no. It was the nearby National Day Parade rehearsal that was going on, and the stars were shone from this moving laser machine which the technicians forgot to off it the night before.






Picture 2


The hero was not anybody else but the cute little bear a little girl was holding. It suddenly jumped from the girl's arms after pausing the time and freezing everybody, except the narrator, which is me. The 3 posers were freezed too just when they were mimicking a Taiwan's popular girl group, SHE's poses. From left to right, Ella, Selina and Hebe. Luckily everybody was freezed and could not react to this, if not, the world may be in chaos.

The bear was holding and waving this blue magic net in the air while running. Hearts replaced all unsightly things wherever the bear ran passed. Even the blue clouds formed heart shapes in the sky corners. This explained the existence of hearts in the backgrounds of all the pictures. The bear was all along around.






Picture 3


The bear unfreezed everything after it went back into the girl's arms. The 3 posers were still blindly ignorant of the beautiful change in the surroundings and continued posing. The bear has already removed the sexy chiobus away from the scene to prevent history from repeating itself.

All the efforts of the bear went down into the drain when the 3 posers tried the ultimate formation, the powderful perspective shot. Big, medium, small that is. They even took out their accessories like necklace, earring and flowers which they thought would make them more beautiful. Passerbys burped out the smelly bluish bubbles again and they felt extremely terrible.






Picture 4


The bear thought, "This is the last time I'm gonna do this. These 3 posers must be eliminated!"

The time was paused again. Everybody and the 3 posers were freezed again. But the bear itself fainted suddenly after that and died, vanishing gradually into little white hearts and flew away into thin air.

The poor bear has freezed everybody at the wrong time. 2 of the 3 posers stuck out their tongues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger