NEW SKIN: "I LOVE DIAMONDS"

/ Wednesday, July 27, 2005 /
Yay. Finally a new skin!

I love diamonds and gold stuff since last month. Shimmer shimmer blink blink like very superstar, I LIKE!!! And I have bought quite a number of accessories with fake diamonds. I am worried nobody will notice me on the streets that's why.

Too bad there are very little fake gold accessories with big big fake diamonds on the market. Hmm I sound very fake. No money is like that one.

Talking about accessories, it seems that I have been influencing Tak Yee. She has just bought a big pink heart-shaped fake diamond key chain. Thinking back on her past dressing preferences, she used to buy black, brown and blue accessories like shoes, bracelets, earrings or watches.

As for me, I used to buy red and pink accessories, especially those with heart shapes. Melvin used to say me whenver he saw my stuff, "Love again!" And I just love wearing white clothings and shoes too. My ex-boyfriends always complained I have so many white shoes already, there is no point to buy new shoes if I were to look at white ones again.

So whenever we saw anything outside that is cute, we would buy for each other a pink one for me and a blue one for herself last time.

Now I understand fully what they mean by when two good friends look at each other everyday, they will look alike gradually.

Tak Yee now likes to buy pink accessories, heart-shaped stuff and white shoes. Haha. Now when I see stuff that I like which is available in pink and blue, I would not buy another blue one already. Vice versa.

See the irony? Though it is a way to show we are good friends by wearing similar color and stuffs, but the small little action of buying for each other is somehow missing already. But this is good also la haha, save money lor.

I remembered when I was in year one, my classmates even gave me feedbacks like,

"Do you feel that Tak Yee copies you in terms of talking, actions and even the things she carries?"

Although childish, but I understand now why they feel this way.

I am not saying Tak Yee is really copying me okay. Of course, good friends will be influenced by each other more or less. Furthermore, the things that I like are what most of the girls out there will like. She used to wear and carry things that are more mature because she thought she looks old. Tak Yee is just becoming more girly like all of us girls that's all.

No matter what, the main point is, we are really a pair of very close friends, undoubtedly.

1 comments:

Anonymous on: 7/30/2005 4:21 AM said...

Haha. I really dunno what to reply. But I feel that I must reply something.

Ok. So you've been influenced by me, but how come I'm not?! Haha. You may say I've rebonded my hair just like you what. But like I said, I just wanna try everything with my long hair and I still do not like rebonded hair! haha. I told you I like my hair last time remember?

Hmm, really lor, I'm totally not influenced by you leh. Why ah?

Maybe, I'm a stubborn girl. I've always told myself I must be special and unique. Like what I wrote in my blog previously, I won't wanna be a copycat no matter what cos I myself don't like to be copied.

Then you will think negatively cos I just said I dont like to be copied. Well, NO!

If you have read Catherine's post on some people are successful not because of their talents but because of the factor that people will wanna follow after them, I am SUPER HAPPY that I can influence you or anybody else now.

So everybody, if you don't want Sandy to be successful, don't be influenced by me!!! wahaha. What An IRONY!

But me myself now is influenced terribly by Jolin. SHIT.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger