MY 1ST DEBUT IN ACTING. WAHAHA.

/ Tuesday, July 19, 2005 /
The following short story, Faith, is my fellow animation coursemates' production. Although the lighting for this clip was not really well-edited, the final editing result was better than average for this group of animation students who has not learnt proper film editing.

My acting was so lousy my hair stood whenever I watch myself acting. If you want to watch, don't laugh. If you want to watch and laugh, then you come and act la!



Ok I siam first. *runs into the room, shuts the door*














*peep*



Finished?

Phew.



Anyway, this was my third time acting already, I do not know why I was still so lousy and unnatural. If you have noticed, my bad habbit of fondling my hair was filmed while I acted. I did not even remember I fondled with my hair man.

And, I am a free-thinker by the way.

I did not get the two clips which I've acted in previously from my friends. They said the file sizes were too big to render another copy for me. So I must really thank my shi fu, Ian, and his group for taking the extra effort to burn for my keepsake. They gave me in DVD-RW form ok! Not those random CD-R lor.



Argh, bloggerbot is offline. I will upload the few pictures tomorrow then.

2 comments:

{ mdhilwan } on: 7/21/2005 5:46 PM said...

whahaha! very nice leh!! i couldnt c u fiddling with ur hair leh?? i could recognise all the places lol~ i watched this clip at my office. then i was smiling to myself tryin hard not to burst out laughing =D

Anonymous on: 7/22/2005 12:39 PM said...

Well done Sandy..I would say U did a good job! Your acting is good and natural..don't doubt your ability k! If i need someone to act for me..i know who to look for ;p

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger