HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TAK YEE & YANQIAO!

/ Sunday, July 10, 2005 /
The birthday song playing on default now is dedicated specially to the two of them.



Let me reply to the messages first.

anonymous: Thanks for reading and appreciating!

chubby: I like the song leh, I find yida's voice acceptable if you cover his face la. Haha tell your sister I was really not free to type so long in just one day lor. I began typing since that day, 21st Jun, until the day I posted it up leh. Then hor, your phone where got lousy. If your phone lousy, my phone is just a toy liao.

s.o.o.t : Yeah I was lucky I admit hee hee.

jiayi: Really so funny meh! You were lauging at yourself is it! Thanks for the rounds of applause btw.

cat: Thanks for appreciating! Standard right my maps, got legend all these. Hahaha. Can give questions on it for geography exams or not!

tutu: Bhb tutu! Eedison is mine ok! Step aside! Guards, take him away!

armstrong: ... ... ...

chubby: ... ... ...

Yoz: Yeah man, thanks for reading, if you really did. It was not a war, it was a dream come true ok.

adekwan: Sure or not...really got funny things inside that entry meh..or were you laughing at how stupid we were!

armstrong: What! Read my blog until you dont have a heart to carry on! Serious problem leh. Are you ok now? Scary sia.

esme: I know we looked stupid that day, don't laugh at us la you all...

chubby: Okie. I'll send to your email tomorrow...

anonymous: Then do again with the same answers and give a correct email lor. The questions are forever the same for this website.

Yu Ling: Hey gal! Thanks for reading. Haha Tak Yee is really quite a blur girl. I have almost known her quite well that I can predict which areas she would be blur at. Li hai right!

mArCo: Okie. Got it! I will go and have a look.

**********




What a joyous season it is now! If not for the number of friends approaching me to share birthday presents, I would not have known there are actually so many July babies around me. This only mean one thing, that is, my pocket is torn inside out already.

What I mean by they were torn inside out? Normally pockets are torn because of the lousy or weak stitchings due to wear and tear, and the tears are normally a little hole at the end of the pockets. My pockets' tears are 17382 times worse now. Last month, their stitches were still super strong as elephants. In a blink of the eye, my pockets are being pulled out forcefully this month and in the end, not only my pockets were robbed by them, parts of my clothings which were attached to the pockets were torn off by them too.

So you can now see my panty through the two holes at my sides.

The thing is, THE EVIL JULY BABIES DO NOT NEED TO DO A THING! How evil is that?! No, this is not the most evil thing.

The most evil thing is, THEY CHOOSE TO BE BORN TOGETHER THIS MONTH! How joyous!

As far as I know, there are 7 friends having birthdays in July. Do not attempt to tell me if there is any more, I am really scared that they will want my underclothings too.

On top of these evil deeds, THERE ARE ACTUALLY 3 COUPLES OF FRIENDS HAVING 3 SAME BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER IN JULY! You understand or not? I explain again. Friends A and B on 1st Jul, friends C and D on 10th Jul, then friends E and F on 21st Jul. Get it now?

Do not ask me for lottery numbers. I am not as lucky in gambling.

I have found my birthday buddy too, he is Gareth! *Applause!* Good choice Gareth, to choose to be born on this fantastic day exactly 3 years later than me. Rest assured, we are not evil at all. Because, our birthday falls on school holidays! Boohoohoo~



The above was blogged by devil.

Sandy hereby wishes all the innocent July babies a HAPPY MASS JULY BIRTHDAY! May all of you have a smooth road ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger